Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now when I see attractive females irl I just get angry

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I don’t even get the blue pilled delusions anymore or take time to appreciate the T&A that I’m looking at. I just get very angry that I will never have that! :feels:

I just don’t look at all anymore. It’s almost as if women don’t exist to me and I sure as hell know I don’t exist to them.

Me too lol. I always see how hypocritical they are and remember they would get wet seeing me being beaten to death by a chad :lul: :reeeeee: :feelspuke: sometimes i try to talk to them as an equal but i always feel like they don't even try to be smarter or at least stop being fucking retarded and think like sheeps :lul: lol.

I just don’t look at all anymore. It’s almost as if women don’t exist to me and I sure as hell know I don’t exist to them.

Same. I dont bother looking. Why boost her confidence? Treat her exactly as she treats you. As background scenery

20200305 171510

I still glance, but I treat it like staring at the sun. I appreciate it from the distance and know that one day it and all of us will be dead.

I still glance, but I treat it like staring at the sun. I appreciate it from the distance and know that one day it and all of us will be dead.

Cope, she doesn't want you to look anyway.
All women crave validation even if it’s from ugly dudes she finds disgusting. It provides an ego boost to them when they get to say “look at that loser drool at what he can’t have”

Attractive females just feel like they're taunting me and reminding me of how unwanted I am. None of us deserved this isolation.

She thinks with an angry look on her face: 'How dare a low status male not ogle me, and then not be sucking up like the 100's of other beta males do to me'.

99% of female around my college campus are attractive, its a source of great sadness for me

Cope yes you do, you are intentionally not looking to make her less confident. That shows you care.

Cope I said I "dont bother looking" meaning I have no desire to. Not that I'm intentionally not looking to make her less confident.

So I dont

Attractive women are usually nice. But still whores nonetheless. It's the ugly ones you have to worry about.

I don’t even get the blue pilled delusions anymore or take time to appreciate the T&A that I’m looking at. I just get very angry that I will never have that! :feels:
same. whenever I see them, I wish rape and death upon then and move on. It's extremely rage inducing. it's like being a hungry man while some cunt dangles a chicken leg in front of you but you can never take it.

I get mad too

Exactly the same happens to me. Even more if they go in group.

Attractive females just feel like they're taunting me and reminding me of how unwanted I am. None of us deserved this isolation.
You’re not entitled to happiness dirty inkwel

i pretend they dont exist and just go about my day

which is exactly what they do when they see me

I get depressed knowing I'll never get to enjoy their bodies.
1548383605427.png

She thinks with an angry look on her face: 'How dare a low status male not ogle me, and then not be sucking up like the 100's of other beta males do to me'.
no she doesn't
protagonist syndrome cope
she doesn't even notice you

same dude I don't even wanna look in their direction

Can relate. Whenever I see an attractive hole I start thinking about the number of Chad and Tyrone dick she must have taken.

Elliot did the same I think

same here ngl it's ragefuel

Me too brocel

Sometimes yeah . But most of the females I see are ugly

Ngl I feel upset too!

me too man, been like this years before i even knew what inceldom was

All women crave validation even if it’s from ugly dudes she finds disgusting. It provides an ego boost to them when they get to say “look at that loser drool at what he can’t have”

Same.

I try to not even look.
I don't want to give her a free ego boost.
She already gets enough ego boosts, no need to give free money to a millionaire.

I know that she doesn't want me, even if I mog her. I cannot do anything about it, because behavior is cope, clothes are cope... If one is just unattractive enough, then the rest doesn't matter, and that's a huge source of frustration, hopelessness and anger for me.