Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Now thinking about it, if you live in europe why care about islamification of everything?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
If islam manages to conquer europe, and then later on conquer everywhere else you shouldnt really care.

You are men after all, who cares? Islam is misogynistic af more than christianity by alot.

Its the women who will have their lives ruined.

And they are too retarded to realize that or fight it.

You can put on a noise cancelling earbuds when a monkey is vomiting the mosque prayer and polluting the environment and continue rotting like i do.

No point in fighting it tbh, not like we can or have any gain from that.

Total Shitskin Death should be taught in european schools.

Because Islam will never take over. The current overlords will remain in control of the West, just with the then-dominant class of imported foreigners as cheap labor slaves

001 1

Because Islam will never take over. The current overlords will remain in control of the West, just with the then-dominant class of imported foreigners as cheap labor slaves
brutally over

It's fun to visit the Zoo but nobody wants to live in a Zoo

The only thing bad about Islam is that it bans beer

It's not only Islam but the shit skins that come along with it.
Yup.

Who also commit more crime on average, lower wages, lead to increased mistrust in society, and bring in other issues.
This also, more or less.

Beer tastes like shit tbh never liked it, all other drinks mog
Muslim world consumes excessive amounts of syrup and soft drinks to make up for the lack of ice cold beers

Muslim world consumes excessive amounts of syrup and soft drinks to make up for the lack of ice cold beers
Brother all muslims drink except saudis and iranians. My muslim friends drink more than me

I dont I just want this world to end as soon as possible there is no point in anything anymore

Islam also going to legalise prostitution (Mutah marriage) so extra lifefuel

Oh nvm i don't live in the europe lol but if they do conquer Europe, it's definitely not going to be too bad

shitskins are such hypocrites man

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back