Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now that's ugly: More blackpills from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/eKSx9mRPa_8

1. Normies mock and torment him because he's ugly.

2. His ethnic Stacy SJW oneitis rescues him, but can never be sexually attracted to him. She just pities him. Just like when an incel is bullied in school, but a pretty Stacy comes to his aid to stop the bullies. But said Stacy is sexually repulsed by him and only pitys him as one would pity a 3 legged puppy.

3. The ethnic SJW Stacy ends up getting a tall, white, neurotypical Chad

View: https://youtu.be/vY86FuW36EY

In this scene, Quasimodo laments on how he will never find love due to his ugly face. He even makes a song about it. He became black pilled after catching his oneitis kissing tall white Chad.

i kinda wanna watch this movie now, i never saw it, but the hunchback seems relatable.

i hope it stays blackpilled, with no bluepilled endings

Why are you so obsessed with this cuck?

i kinda wanna watch this movie now, i never saw it, but the hunchback seems relatable.

Spoiler: He doesn't get any pussy at the end.

brutalest almost abyssal part is that if you change inkel and chads looks vice versa the esmeralda will suddenly love quazimodo :shock::shock:
our world is just an unending war of materialism that is nature and will that is something higher

They give him a foid in the direct to video sequel because his story was too brutal

Hmm movie makes him unnaturaly strong and agile making acrobatic moves and overpowering many people
Real life hunchbacks are in pain and suffer from organ failure with very short life expectancy

Pretty:bluepill:to me

Hmm movie makes him unnaturaly strong and agile making acrobatic moves and overpowering many people
Real life hunchbacks are in pain and suffer from organ failure with very short life expectancy

Pretty:bluepill:to me
Foid liked his personality but that was only good enough for friendship, foid fucked Chad in the incel’s home as well. It’s pure black pill :blackpill:

In the past authors cared more about truth, now they pretend and virtue signal that looks aren't that important and it's all about personality.
According to modern clown authors, Quasimodo just needed to hit the gym, be more assertive, work on his personality and he would be a slayer. And if he failed it would be because of his 'shitty' personality. Truly we live in the clown times when people believe bluepilled illusions only to avoid harsh reality.

I prefer the much older version.

The gypsy foid is the perfect example for those disgusting ethnic foids who stand up against racism, but only go after white Chad. The only reason why she defends Quasimodo is because she has experienced discrimination herself as a Gypsy, so basically out of selfish reasons.

In the past authors cared more about truth, now they pretend and virtue signal that looks aren't that important and it's all about personality.
According to modern clown authors, Quasimodo just needed to hit the gym, be more assertive, work on his personality and he would be a slayer. And if he failed it would be because of his 'shitty' personality. Truly we live in the clown times when people believe bluepilled illusions only to avoid harsh reality.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Foid liked his personality but that was only good enough for friendship, foid fucked Chad in the incel’s home as well. It’s pure black pill :blackpill:
If the movie was made today, Esmeralda would end up falling for Quasimodo because of his great personality and his heart of gold.

The gypsy foid is the perfect example for those disgusting ethnic foids who stand up against racism, but only go after white Chad. The only reason why she defends Quasimodo is because she has experienced discrimination herself as a Gypsy, so basically out of selfish reasons.
You knew she was an SJW when she said "you oppress my people"

What funny is if Quasimodo was a female, the movie would of been canceled. Women would complain and throw a fit that Phoebus chose Esméralda. Even calling Phoebus mean and shallow. Which would be ironic.

Yeah, if we had complain about that. No one would care.