Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Now that Twitter is being taken over by a currie....

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Can we start calling Twitter Shitter now? Also, curriecels, how does all of this make you feel? Where do you all see this going? :feelshehe::feelsjuice:

Imagesmoking

Last edited:
He's just another zogged employee

I got banned on twitter after 5h.

I got banned on twitter after 5h.
After having fifteen accounts banned and three separate IP addresses blocked I finally felt the need to leave there permanently, once I picked a fight with a Rothschild there where we were both going at it. Good times my brief temporary time there, I will forever savor the memories of my former Twitter escapades. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
After having fifteen accounts banned and three separate IP addresses blocked I finally felt the need to leave there permanently, once I picked a fight with a Rothschild there where we were both going at it. Good times my brief temporary time there, I will forever savor the memories of my former Twitter escapades. :feelsjuice:
Based

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Over for (((twitter)))cels
Those new IP security tracking algorithms they've had in place since late 2018 are a motherfucker to circumvent, just wasn't any more fun in the trolling I'm afraid. :feelsjuice:

Those new IP security tracking algorithms they've had in place since late 2018 are a motherfucker to circumvent, just wasn't any more fun in the trolling I'm afraid. :feelsjuice:
Since 2018 the web has generally become a gulag

Since 2018 the web has generally become a gulag
Digital security and control have essentially become more centralized under the magnet of unmitigated international corporate bureaucracy. :feelsjuice:

Imagine using greentext
I like to think we're 4Chans rejects or outcasts over here where we're too edgy and subversive even for that platform. I want to believe. The outcasts of outcasts, kinda has a nice ring to it, right? :feelsjuice: