Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now that LEDDIT is overrun with holes they have to start IP shadowbanned non chads to prevent us from interacting with them

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
IP shadowbanned from cuckit for messaging women, I tested my posts on r/funny and it doesnt appear I am officially IP shadowbanned by those faggots. I remember the days you could get banned then just make a new account. The filthy CHINESE website is like tiktok now just a bunch of shorts and femoid + hollywood worship. maybe you could actually use leddit to get a girlfriend because god knows how many holes browse that shithole now, but no it has to be protected by WHITE KNIGHT CHINESE CUCKS and SOYBOYS and ban anyone trying to interact with the perfect little dainty holes...

No, no you see plebbit mods need the women to become deranged and mentally ill whores so they can buy their onlyfans content and upboat them on r/gonewild. I literally have no other way of talking to women. It's the internet it's all on a fucking computer why do they censor so harshly, fucking pussies. I was just gonna send girls random messages and maybe they get a crush on me, idk. fucking pussies, I just wanted to talk to HOLES!

China News GIF by HuffPost

The internet is a liberal hellscape, that's why this forum is the last bastion of freedom of speech

jfl at wasting your time talking to women, just chadfish, your jihad will grant you jannah inshaallah

Don't blame Chairman Xi, you Western pigs are making this too easy.

The internet is a liberal hellscape, that's why this forum is the last bastion of freedom of speech
Fuck free speech. Mandatory gender-affirming surgery for simps and cucks.