Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Now that I'm well into wizard age, my burden of trauma feels unbeatable & growing. I still have time to develop myself, but my trauma has me crippled.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
My nervous system has broken down. I wake up with huge anxiety and can't get out of bed without needing to use a lot of willpower. Simple tasks like walking to the store to get some food or to the bank to get some cash feels unusually frightening and overwhelming. I feel constantly overwhelmed about my future prospects, particularly relating to my health and my ascension plans. I still have time to get there but that time is running out and my growing sense of urgency to take massive is fueling my anxiety and depression which shackles me and drags me down, ruining my life. It all just feels too much for me. In the face of all of this, my dad has been telling me to let everything go and live like a monk, but that I've already done that kind of LDAR for years and its just living death to me. I rather die than rot.

ADVICE TO YOUNGCELS: DO NOT LET YOUR TRAUMA GROW UNCONTROLLABLY BECAUSE IT BECOMES UNFIXABLE IN THE LONG TERM. GET YOUR LOOKSMAXXING AND ASCENSION DONE ASAP.

Last edited:
It was simply a losing battle from the start :feelsrope:

It was simply a losing battle from the start :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back