Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now that festival season has arrived in curryland, I'm seeing a lot of couples who are dressed up.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Saw many couples today, many girls with thick robust booty and thighs in tight jeans. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Also saw many men at my lookslevel or even below with looksmatched gfs who had thick thighs and big butts. Many couples here are looksmatched, even some reverse hypergamy where the foids look better than the guys they're with.

Seeing all this makes me want to get a thick curry gf here and procreate but I know I shouldn't because my genes are gigacrap. I'm low IQ, have mental and physical illness. Because curryland is still conservative, girls WILL 100% demand a child if they're in a relationship or marriage. This is unacceptable for me because I'm a NEET diseasecel truecel failure.

Saw many couples today, many girls with thick robust booty and thighs in tight jeans. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Also saw many men at my lookslevel or even below with looksmatched gfs who had thick thighs and big butts. Many couples here are looksmatched, even some reverse hypergamy where the foids look better than the guys they're with.

Seeing all this makes me want to get a thick curry gf here and procreate but I know I shouldn't because my genes are gigacrap. I'm low IQ, have mental and physical illness. Because curryland is still conservative, girls WILL 100% demand a child if they're in a relationship or marriage. This is unacceptable for me because I'm a NEET diseasecel truecel failure.
Happy Navratri nigga

U fucking fakecel.....Just go n breed with a cute curry foid already

Saw many thick tall curry foids today with huge thighs and calves. Total mogger frames. :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

Landwhales don't count nigga.

glowIntheDark

A cope a day keeps the rope away​

★★★★★
JoinedMay 11, 2023Posts1,445

So you're volcel? :feelswhat:

I've never been excited for a curry festival after highschool

why are you going there if you are truecel? :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I would indeed like to see some curvy, robust noodlewhores with big-asses & thighs in those colorful, traditional Indian clothes.

Honestly, those outfits would look hot if worn by Curry Stacey-staceylite:feelsohh:.
>noodlewhores
>big asses
Pick one