Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Now is the time for civil disobedience!

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
While governments are preoccupied with Corona-chan, now is the perfect time to march on our governments and demand our voices are heard. State mandated gfs now! An increase in neetbux! Less welfare to females! They can't risk putting us in jails and exacerbating the pandemic nor can they attack us, send us to the hospitals, and overcrowd them. Get them while they're weak
animeprotest.jpg

4100755141_32116f92f3_z.jpg

Last edited:
Giga mega cope.
If an incel protest/riot where to start up the government would open fire on us and the normie masses would praise them for "getting rid of those evil racist misogynists"

wont happen and you know it

Giga mega cope.
If an incel protest/riot where to start up the government would open fire on us and the normie masses would praise them for "getting rid of those evil racist misogynists"

great way to get infected tbh

oldcels would end up dying, a lot of the ones on here are unhealthy because of choosing bad copes like smoking and alcoholism

Giga mega cope.
Indeed. In my country, even regular men are called terrorists. Don't dare to talk about how feminism have fucked everything up, from laws to birth rates.

wont happen and you know it
There aren't enough members to organize a protest in an area we can all meet at to make a difference.
Giga mega cope.
They don't even kill the kkk at their meetings.

There aren't enough members to organize a protest in an area we can all meet at to make a difference.

They don't even kill the kkk at their meetings.
We are unironically considered worse than the KKK. We've seen nromeis say we are worse than ISIS and we should be tracked down and arrested.
The KKK isnt threatening the position of females so they arent hinted down, but if normies where to see an incel protest on television they would freakout and take action against us since we pose a threat to the rulers of society (females)

We are unironically considered worse than the KKK. We've seen nromeis say we are worse than ISIS and we should be tracked down and arrested.
The KKK isnt threatening the position of females so they arent hinted down, but if normies where to see an incel protest on television they would freakout and take action against us since we pose a threat to the rulers of society (females)
That's more reason we need to go out and protest. To show how cucked retarded normies are. If they kill any of us then that will cause more incels to rise up, and our families will be able to sue whoever did it.

There's nothing they want more from us than something stupid like that, because then they'll have a good reason to put us in cages.

Don't be dumb.

There's nothing they want more from us than something stupid like that, because then they'll have a good reason to put us in cages.

Don't be dumb.
Then the virus spreads since at least one of us is bound to have it or catch it on the way to the Incel March :feelsthink:

I didn't walk my dog in 4 months but since the coronavirus started i'm going outside with her every day

I didn't walk my dog in 4 months but since the coronavirus started i'm going outside with her every day
I went for a jog around 6 and saw some guys using playground sets for calisthenics :lul: A lot of people were outside tbh. It didn’t feel like an out of the ordinary day. I guess the only difference is people will be going home instead of a bar or something

Giga mega cope.
Also this. Incels.co for sure doesn’t and even if you brought up all the incel spaces (including reddit) we would probably only be able to get a SOMEWHAT sizable crowd (10 or more) in like the UK

great way to get infected tbh

oldcels would end up dying, a lot of the ones on here are unhealthy because of choosing bad copes like smoking and alcoholism
When does it start?

The caos will be more

Giga mega cope.