Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Now I understand why my pronunciation gets fucked up at times

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Spear

Pear

Fucking retarded soy language that is english:soy:

If you can't even pronounce English words or do simple grammar punctuation it's giga over for you. Which is me
At first I thought it was a personal attack but then I read the sentence completely.
Damn it's fucking over!
And I am english native, what the fuck could I expect if I wanted to learn another language.

At first I thought it was a personal attack but then I read the sentence completely.
Damn it's fucking over!
And I am english native, what the fuck could I expect if I wanted to learn another language.
Nothing but hell tbh.

Kek even AVGN complained about english ( I can't even find the episode)

Damn it's fucking over!

Non native language learners sometimes have a cleaner functional understanding than native speakers, because they have to actively think about the rules.

Non native language learners sometimes have a cleaner functional understanding than native speakers, because they have to actively think about the rules.
Over for me but autistic brain is getting worse and worse

Over for me but autistic brain is getting worse and worse

No seriously you can probably do it a lot easier than you think. Do you have access to any foreign language speakers where you are?

No seriously you can probably do it a lot easier than you think. Do you have access to any foreign language speakers where you are?
Nah plus I don't understand it well. Because I hear it as literal gibberish