Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Now i understand Cuyen

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Once he told us that he hated avatars of some users so much that he could not read posts made by them. I thought it was an exaggeration. But now i understand him perfectly well. There is some user whose avatar hurts my eyes so much that i avoid his posts

Which user is it

OccidentalRebel

I sometimes click on their threads cos i like their avi.

Massive cope, avi halo doens't work on me ded srs thbhthb

Just avatarmaxx bro

Where's your avi with that ugly habsburger @Nothingness lol

Try it if you have siblings lol
Hm I think I pass lol why did you choose the habsburgers do you have the same weird lips for what they are known for

Hm I think I pass lol why did you choose the habsburgers do you have the same weird lips for what they are known for
No
I chose Carlos II because he was abomination. And i regard myself as abomination and eternal outsider

No
I chose Carlos II because he was abomination. And i regard myself as abomination and eternal outsider
Hm true tho he was exposed to centuries of incest and degeneracy

Yes some avis really annoying and make me rageful like @Eskimocel current avi what the fuck dude change it to communist pepe this avi looks gay asf like normie Avi

Yes some avis really annoying and make me rageful like @Eskimocel current avi what the fuck dude change it to communist pepe this avi looks gay asf like normie Avi
You and @Blacktarpill are always on my case about AVI's :feelskek:

soon change so relax.

You and @Blacktarpill are always on my case about AVI's :feelskek:

soon change so relax.
It looks like kointo's avi it was pretty gay too. It looks like a person trying to be look bad boy which make me angry

The user he is currently referring to and fulfilling mentioning is on suiwatch.

Sultan Cuyen is based tbhtbh. Some AVI's are obnoxious.

Just change back to commie pepe already..
I took a deep look at it, and in some parts it too light. My monitor brightness is 0, my room is pitchblack, my theme is dark and this avi is also dark.

I will see.

Many of us look no better than Carlos though we werent exposed to it.
True we are truly subhuman genetic trash, I just read tho that he started speaking at 4 and learned how to walk with 8 years old he was a legit retard
I took a deep look at it, and in some parts it too light. My monitor brightness is 0, my room is pitchblack, my theme is dark and this avi is also dark.

I will see.
We need commie pepe that's what you are know for

I hate low quailty AVI's tbh

Is my avi obnoxious?

I was thinking of making this my new avatar, but decided not to

What do you think about my avatar?