Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Now I know how this hapa was able to get a Japanese wife

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He's rich. He doesn't work but is still able to live comfortably in Japan with his cougar wife. I always suspected that there was something odd going on, someone with his looks and financial instability shouldn't be doing that well. It turns out his dad is loaded and probably sends him money to cover his expenses. This explains why his wife married him too, it was because of the money.

People in the comments have said he is 30. Does anyone who watches regularly know if that's true? This guy's vids pop up sporadically in my feed, but I would have never guessed he was over 25. I thought he was just some college aged dude who went to go live out NEET fantasies in Japan

Holy shit I thought his wife was his aunt

People in the comments have said he is 30. Does anyone who watches regularly know if that's true? This guy's vids pop up sporadically in my feed, but I would have never guessed he was over 25. I thought he was just some college aged dude who went to go live out NEET fantasies in Japan

he's 30.

I fucking hate this spoiled hapa.

Sigh I wish I had rich parents. So many of my problems can be solved with money. :cryfeels:

Blupilled faggot

Here I am in my early 20’s and having to help support my early 60’s parents JFL! My parents should have wore a condom, fuck them for having kids in their late 30’s.

Maybe it's by not being ugly?