Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Now even chads get cucked

You know that saying, "there's always a bigger fish"? Well, there's always a bigger Chad. At least us subhumans aren't the only ones that suffer, although a Chad's 'suffering' is nothing in comparison to ours.

Chad can replace her as well. Foids are like this by nature. Even if any of us do ascend there's a 99.9% chance she'll go and try to hop on other cocks. If you ascend, use her for sex until she leaves.

there is no such thing as a loyal woman in open market. Loyalty is exclusive features of private ownership only

her jaw is so weird like a face surgery

She'll be ready to settle down at 40

You know that saying, "there's always a bigger fish"? Well, there's always a bigger Chad. At least us subhumans aren't the only ones that suffer, although a Chad's 'suffering' is nothing in comparison to ours.

there is no such thing as a loyal woman in open market. Loyalty is exclusive features of private ownership only

If there where bigmacs on a shelf outside ( Setup ) everyone would Take Them and Walk away .

If you Dont own your Shit , It will get taken / Stolen . Owning " a Woman Is Impossible anyways

I heard the dumb fucking music and I knew it was going to be one of those cringe edits of a roided guy lifting weights.

Fat MTB is not stacy

I heard the dumb fucking music and I knew it was going to be one of those cringe edits of a roided guy lifting weights.
LMAO, I hate those vids too they're retarded I just shared because of the foid

LMAO, I hate those vids too they're retarded I just shared because of the foid
Oh okay. I wish they would just upload the clip instead of the cringe gymmax shit.

Females are never satisfied. Everything is not enough for females.

She is MTB you fucking ethnic