Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming now accepting applications for February Dice Wives - VALENTINES 2022

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
PREVIOUS THREADS
December rolls and reveals
January : I forgot to make a thread advertising it so we skipped January​

If you want to play for a chance to win one of 1000 possible results, either reply here and ask me to PM you, or start a new PM chain with me expressing your interest.

I will PM you a private dice-rolling room on https://rolldicewithfriends.com/ (do not create your own, the result will not count) where you will roll 3d10 emulating 1d1000 and then I will report your results here.

I am planning on revealing the results of the rolls on February 14th so when we are all alone instead of roping you can look up mandatory lewd artwork of your randomly rolled waifu.

On the off chance two guys get the exact same roll out of a thousand you are hole-bros though, so there is an element of risk here.

No trading your waifu, you must accept her no matter who she is.

@Kensei is that your way of saying you want to play? I'm hesitant to accept new members in case they're inactive but you seem pretty active.

player 1 is @senses fail btw guys I forgot that on Dec 22nd he rolled a 283 for january and I never revealed his wife, hope you are okay waiting til Feb bro
player 2 is ... TBD

@Fat Link you gonna play again? Thanks for stickying thread, should I ping all former players?

seems kinda sus :feelswhat:
it's all 2d chars, mix of voluptuous women with a smattering of lolis, so if you're disgusted by one or another you might be disappoint. I like both so I'm fine either way.

there's no traps or anything AFAIK, scanned list and knew 95% of them and the others I looked up

@AwakenedArisen is player 2 and @Kensei can be player 3 if you want, will prob set up rooms tomorrow I'm busy tonight

I would like a February wifu.

@FrothySolutions you should get a new wife

I would like to join too

@Wizard32 I don’t mind waiting im happy to get round 2 going whenever :feelsautistic:

@FrothySolutions you should get a new wife
just a reminder that new wives don't replace the old ones, if you get 2 or more wives you must become a bigamist and honor both your wives

forgot to make the rooms maybe tonight, my to-do list:
1) senses fail 283
2) awakened arisian
3) kensei
4) incelerated
5) kampman
6) dangerdude
7) familyGuy1999
8) Jmax

so that'll be eight results to reveal in a couple weeks, I don't know how frequently you all come on so I guess I should make those rooms soon to give time for you guys to roll

anyone want to be player 9?

I already have a waifu, though. :dafuckfeels:

not an official one we will acknowledge, that has to be random
Eh, I don't care what anyone else thinks. My waifu only needs my acknowledgement. :feelsjuice:

if you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't have replied
Not really. I just wondered if there were special circumstances to the game. :feelsjuice:

I already have a waifu from December. I heard you can get another as long as you agree to have deflowered your waifu. I was definitely willing, but I still have a question, is it possible to keep your waifu from the previous dice wives if you want to participate in the new one?

just realizing with the new loli ban I'll probable have to spend extra time censoring about half the results, and I was going to provide r34 of each wife too =/

just realizing with the new loli ban I'll probable have to spend extra time censoring about half the results, and I was going to provide r34 of each wife too =/
Then screw .is and just post this on ************* or Non-Cucks United. Screw the loli ban.

I want qt maghrebi canadian streamer gf

Ok go ahead
Mr. Jostur

:fbi: I’m watching you and yeah, I know what you’re trying to do. Trying to find a way to break the rules.

PREVIOUS THREADS
December rolls and reveals
January : I forgot to make a thread advertising it so we skipped January​

If you want to play for a chance to win one of 1000 possible results, either reply here and ask me to PM you, or start a new PM chain with me expressing your interest.

I will PM you a private dice-rolling room on https://rolldicewithfriends.com/ (do not create your own, the result will not count) where you will roll 3d10 emulating 1d1000 and then I will report your results here.

I am planning on revealing the results of the rolls on February 14th so when we are all alone instead of roping you can look up mandatory lewd artwork of your randomly rolled waifu.

On the off chance two guys get the exact same roll out of a thousand you are hole-bros though, so there is an element of risk here.

No trading your waifu, you must accept her no matter who she is.
I want to play

UPDATED LIST (am in process of sending PMs now, system limits me to 1 per minute)

0) wizard32 = pending
1) senses fail = 283 and pending (only if he makes room to oversee my roll)
2) awakened arisian = pending
3) kensei = pending
4) incelerated = pending
5) kampman = ?
6) dangerdude = ?
7) familyGuy1999 = ?
8) Jmax = ?
9) EvilGuy = ?
10) PointOfNoReturn = ?
11) CaeserCel = ?
12) Animu = ?
13) Miyanu = ?
14) Saint Cho = ?

Example

a reminder for those who didn't roll last month: click the 4th die (the 2nd blue one that I circled) that is the 10-sided one

you would ignore the "total 14" and instead read the consecutive numbers: 561 in case of example (this is not a wife roll)

in the case of 10 we read that as 0

I already have a waifu from December. I heard you can get another as long as you agree to have deflowered your waifu. I was definitely willing, but I still have a question, is it possible to keep your waifu from the previous dice wives if you want to participate in the new one?
It's not just possible: it is MANDATORY.

You must accept all waifus for life and balance them in your life.

This is also part of the ongoing risk of guys ending up with same waifus if they play too much.
Then screw .is and just post this on ************* or Non-Cucks United. Screw the loli ban.
I will stil lpost censored results here, but I think I will also make a results thread for *** where anyone who registers gets bonus fanart of their waifu
I want qt maghrebi canadian streamer gf
Not sure if you are asking to play or just spamming thread tbh TDE

Last edited:
I'm a little bit confused
In the PM you said I should roll three 10s, but in your last post you attached a photo of three 0s
Which one now?

Anyway, I rolled three 10s (the blue dice with the accompanying small yellow one) and my result is

Total: 190
d100: 93, 54, 43

I don't know if it's valid or anything.

I'm a little bit confused
In the PM you said I should roll three 10s, but in your last post you attached a photo of three 0s
Which one now?

Anyway, I rolled three 10s (the blue dice with the accompanying small yellow one) and my result is

Total: 190
d100: 93, 54, 43

I don't know if it's valid or anything.
your roll is not valid, I want 3d10 you rolled 3d100

don't roll the pair of blue+yellow on the right, roll the blue in the middle

D10blue
it appears as a 0 because that's just how a d10 normally looks. It might be confusing because sometimes IRL they produce alternative versions with a 10 instead of a 0 (most people sub that mentally) or even with multiples of 10 marked on the dice for the simultaneously rolling of percentiles in IRL games

D10alt
D10 zero

most people make do with single-digit 10-siders and if you do percentile you just roll two consecutives D10s (first is the tens column, 2nd is the ones) instead of 2d10 simultaneously

we don't need to worry about that here though because the app reports them in sequence

your roll is not valid, I want 3d10 you rolled 3d100

don't roll the pair of blue+yellow on the right, roll the blue in the middle
OK, I re-rolled and my new result is

Total: 11
d10: 4, 2, 5

Please confirm is this is good now.

OK, I re-rolled and my new result is

Total: 11
d10: 4, 2, 5

Please confirm is this is good now.
425 confirmed, added to list I'm in process of updating

for others: much easier if you reply to the PMs since thats' where the URL is accessible

people seem to be having trouble finding the d10 (are you even incels? you never tried D&D?) so I made another picture to help

Untitled

UPDATED LIST

0) wizard32 = 977
1) senses fail = 283 and 342 (he was the only player in January which I forgot to finish due to lack of interest, plus helped me roll, so he gets two)
2) awakened arisian = 529
3) kensei = pending
4) incelerated = pending
5) kampman = 425
6) dangerdude = pending
7) familyGuy1999 = 905
8) Jmax = pending
9) EvilGuy = pending
10) PointOfNoReturn = pending
11) CaeserCel = 942
12) Animu = pending
13) Miyanu = pending
14) Saint Cho = pending
15) Damo the incel = pending

all PMs with room URLs are sent out, sorry for delay but you're still getting over a week to get your rolls in guys

if anyone wants to be players 16/17/18/19 feel free to chime in last minute, applications close Feb 13th

Last edited:
0) wizard32 = 977
1) senses fail = 283 and 342 (he was the only player in January which I forgot to finish due to lack of interest, plus helped me roll, so he gets two)
3) kensei = pending
4) incelerated = pending

5) kampman = 425
6) dangerdude = pending
7) familyGuy1999 = 905
8) Jmax = 626
9) EvilGuy = pending
10) PointOfNoReturn = pending

11) CaeserCel = 942
12) Animu = pending
13) Miyanu = pending
14) Saint Cho = pending
15) Damo the incel = pending

I've been thinking... I want 1st-time players to receive their wives promptly so they are not alone on Valentine's Day.

But when it comes to returning players who are aiming to get a 2nd waifu... they won't be alone on VD because they have their 1st waifu to keep them company.

It occurs to me that perhaps I should create some kind of cost/delay system to assure repeat players are honoring their previous waifu.

Maybe something like: to reveal a 2nd waifu you need to give yourself a custom user title "(insert waifu name) 's husband" plus create and link to a sewers thread where you have to say "I am USERNAME and married to WAIFUNAME since 2021" and post at least 3 pictures of her and say 3 nice things about her and say 3 wholesome things you did together.

If someone hasn't done that they aren't embracing the spirit of this and prob shouldn't get additional waifus if they cannot honor the first. Thoughts?

I of course would need to follow this standard. I could make an example thread in sewers. Thoughts?

EDIT : yeah I like this idea, here you go, do something like this replay-guys
https://incels.is/threads/i-am-wiza...ctation-of-my-upcoming-february-wives.352505/

I guess I will PM repeat players exlaining this to them

so far the repeat players are:

1) me
2) senses
3) incelerated
4) kampman
5) evilguy
6) caesercel
7) damo

previous players who have not expressed interest in replaying are welcome to apply, they are:

@KetamineAddictYoda
@OwnerOpcell
@AngelLord
@Fat Link
@TINMAN
@AsianKungFao
@Serge
@Linesnap99
@Saudade
@FrothySolutions
@nazianime
@failmaxxed
@suigin

Last edited:
Maybe something like: to reveal a 2nd waifu you need to give yourself a custom user title "(insert waifu name) 's husband" plus create and link to a sewers thread where you have to say "I am USERNAME and married to WAIFUNAME since 2021" and post at least 3 pictures of her and say 3 nice things about her and say 3 wholesome things you did together.

If someone hasn't done that they aren't embracing the spirit of this and prob shouldn't get additional waifus if they cannot honor the first. Thoughts?

I of course would need to follow this standard. I could make an example thread in sewers. Thoughts?

EDIT : yeah I like this idea, here you go, do something like this replay-guys
https://incels.is/threads/i-am-wiza...ctation-of-my-upcoming-february-wives.352505/

Maybe you're taking things too far

updated with new rolls and threads for previous waifus

0) wizard32 = 977 previous wife https://incels.is/threads/i-am-wiza...ctation-of-my-upcoming-february-wives.352505/
1) senses fail = 283 and 342 (previous wife Olivia Mann thread pending)
3) kensei = 134
4) incelerated = 756 previous wife https://incels.is/threads/i-am-ince...hread-is-to-show-my-dedication-to-her.352522/

5) kampman = 425 (previous wife Kelly Bundy thread pending)
6) dangerdude = pending

7) familyGuy1999 = 905
8) Jmax = 626
9) EvilGuy = 523 previous wife https://incels.is/threads/i-am-evil...thread-is-to-show-my-dedication-to-her.352531
10) PointOfNoReturn = 857
11) CaeserCel = 942 (previous wife Mai from Popotan thread pending)
12) Animu = pending
13) Miyanu = pending
14) Saint Cho = pending

15) Damo the incel = pending (previous wife Lilly Castellanos thread pending)

Sure count me in

Man, I don't mind playing some harmless game that is about rolling 3 dice and being assigned with an imaginary foid, but I'm not into roleplaying or any of that shit.

Man, I don't mind playing some harmless game that is about rolling 3 dice and being assigned with an imaginary foid, but I'm not into roleplaying or any of that shit.
3 nice things isn't RP
I dunno man just say you harassed her dad's customers, petted Buck and punched Bud in the face doesn't have to be creepy
Sure count me in
Pancake is player sixteen and rolled 041

anyone want to be 17?

Last edited:
Miyanu rolled 493 ignoring the 4th d10 he mistakenly added

6) dangerdude = pending
Dude, I already rolled and even shared you my number. It's 726. What exactly is pending for me:feelswhere:
updated with new rolls and threads for previous waifus

0) wizard32 = 977 previous wife https://incels.is/threads/i-am-wiza...ctation-of-my-upcoming-february-wives.352505/
3) kensei = 134
4) incelerated = 756 previous wife https://incels.is/threads/i-am-ince...hread-is-to-show-my-dedication-to-her.352522/

6) dangerdude = pending

7) familyGuy1999 = 905
8) Jmax = 626
9) EvilGuy = 523 previous wife https://incels.is/threads/i-am-evil...thread-is-to-show-my-dedication-to-her.352531
12) Animu = pending
13) Miyanu = pending
14) Saint Cho = pending

@Wizard32 Hi, I already rolled my dice & my dice number is 726. Why is it still pending ?

Last edited:
Dude, I already rolled and even shared you my number. It's 726. What exactly is pending for me:feelswhere:
@Wizard32 Hi, I already rolled my dice & my dice number is 726. Why is it still pending ?
apologies I must've overlooked it while updating the list, here we go

3) kensei = 134
6) dangerdude = 726
7) familyGuy1999 = 905
8) Jmax = 626
12) Animu = pending

13) Miyanu =493
14) Saint Cho = pending

@Fat Link due to your anti-loli policies ostracizing your waifu Helga Pataki who you married in December, as well as harassing your matchmaker and godfather (me) who gave her away at the altar to you via your silly 3-day ban, she is feeling neglected so you must make a Helga appreciation thread by February 14th or else she will annul the marriage since she tells me you never consummated your union and you have provided no proof of deflowering her, which you would also need to provide in said thread otherwise we will consider her virginity to still be intact

@Fat Link due to your anti-loli policies ostracizing your waifu Helga Pataki who you married in December, as well as harassing your matchmaker and godfather (me) who gave her away at the altar to you via your silly 3-day ban, she is feeling neglected so you must make a Helga appreciation thread by February 14th or else she will annul the marriage since she tells me you never consummated your union and you have provided no proof of deflowering her, which you would also need to provide in said thread otherwise we will consider her virginity to still be intact
over for him

over for him
he still has five days left to ascend

if he misses the deadline he is banned from rolling future waifus unless he makes a thread honoring helga (post-annulment) and lamenting that he failed her as a husband because of his erectile dysfunction making it impossible to consummate

instead of saying 3 nice things about her and 3 activities you did, he would then need to say 4 nice things and 4 activities he should have done with her

Robtical is player 16 and rolled 226