Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Novarem is a Legit Fakecel, Claims to be Ultra-Rich

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
@novarem Is pretending that being rich isn't actually rich, and is LARPING. I mention before that I'm rich and it doesn't really help that much, this guy claims to be ultra-rich, like knows people who make 250k a month level rich.

I'm Blackpilled and I'm on the record saying money doesn't matter, but if you're THAT rich, you're a fakecel.

Imagine SEETHING this hard lmao.

I'm not seething, I'm calling you out as a LARP or FAKECEL.
Do you earn 70k before of after tax? If its before you aren't rich in toronto ontario bro. Actually scratch that, even if you did make that much after taxes, that's only like 50k usd.

Do you earn 70k before of after tax? If its before you aren't rich in toronto ontario bro.
I earn less than 70k, and yes it's before taxes. I used 70k as the upper range because I'm not disclosing my income, but it's quite a bit less than that.
Actually scratch that, even if you did make that much after taxes, that's only like 50k usd.
Which in Toronto would be a metric fuck ton. Prices are adjusted accordingly and it's PPP that matters, not direct currency conversion. I'm rich by any definition of the word.

I mention before that I'm rich
How "rich"? You mention you make 70k a year which is middle class, not rich. Does your family have a lot of money?

How "rich"? You mention you make 70k a year which is middle class,
That is rich, middle class is 20-30k, and maybe up to 45k in the big city.
not rich. Does your family have a lot of money?
Yes but I'm not counting their money. My family is disgustingly rich if you count them but I don't because they could disown me for being incel and not giving them grandkids lol.

That is rich, middle class is 20-30k, and maybe up to 45k in the big city.
BRUH what the hell are you saying? You were definitely born with a silver spoon. You either don't pay for wherever you're living/outright own it and have near zero expenses or your family bankrolls everything for you. 20-30k/year is literally minimum wage.

And if your family has "disgusting amounts of money" how does that make you any different than @novarem except by virtue of the fact you don't like your family? That also totally explains your complete lib-left politics.

BRUH what the hell are you saying? You were definitely born with a silver spoon.
The irony is you sound like that. You sound like a Hollywood brat who thinks not having a Porsche or luxury car means you're oppressed and working class. In reality, rich means you have enough to eat and still save capital.
You either don't pay for wherever you're living/outright own it and have near zero expenses or your family bankrolls everything for you.
They pay for nothing
20-30k/year is literally minimum wage.
Canada has some of the highest minimum wage laws in the world, so yes that's true, our minimum wage laws solidly put you in the middle/upper-middle class. Most people can't get minimum wage laws, they work GIG through Uber-Eats or DoorDash and make less than minimum wage, those are the working class.
And if your family has "disgusting amounts of money" how does that make you any different than @novarem except by virtue of the fact you don't like your family? That also totally explains your complete lib-left politics.
Because even my family doesn't make the money he's claiming to have or know people who make... they don't make close to 250k a year, and this dude is talking about 250k a MONTH

Canada has some of the highest minimum wage laws in the world, so yes that's true, our minimum wage laws solidly put you in the middle/upper-middle class. Most people can't get minimum wage laws, they work GIG through Uber-Eats or DoorDash and make less than minimum wage, those are the working class.
Nigga just Google the words "middle class income in canada." NO ONE is saving ANY money--especially in a city--on 20-30k/year. Just a simple Google search reveals the cheapest apartments in Toronto are $2k/month. So if by your definition you were "middle class" and living in Toronto, you would not be able to afford literally anything except the apartment and would still need to take a small loan out every once in a while to afford it.

Because even my family doesn't make the money he's claiming to have or know people who make... they don't make close to 250k a year, and this dude is talking about 250k a MONTH
its called knowing a business owner dumbass.

Nigga just Google the words "middle class income in canada." NO ONE is saving ANY money--especially in a city--on 20-30k/year. Just a simple Google search reveals the cheapest apartments in Toronto are $2k/month. So if by your definition you were "middle class" and living in Toronto, you would not be able to afford literally anything except the apartment and would still need to take a small loan out every once in a while to afford it.
That's the price to rent out the room BY YOURSELF, google what having a roomate does to the rent

tip: IT HALVES it.

Even a janitor in your country makes more than i make in 5 years.