Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noticed Something Shocking In School

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I noticed something in school that confirmed the Blackpill.

I live in a conservative Muslim nation (Pakistan). Foids here usually dress fairly modestly, or at most wear some slightly tight clothes but nothing too crazy.

Our school had some boards of photos of people who went with the school "abroad" to foreign countries, such as Western European nations. In those photos I could see several girls who were dressed in incredibly slutty outfits, showing off their tits, ass, legs etc. They may have very well hooked up abroad too, especially because our school gives relative freedom to people who go abroad (like, they can tour the city alone as long as they come back). Remember, this was only a "snapshot" of what they did. Who knows what else they did that wasn't captured by camera?

This was very surprising to me, but not surprising at the same time. Most of these foods will pretend to be nice, Muslim girls who never did anything wrong to potential arranged marriage husbands, whilst also sneaking around acting like Whores abroad where there family and society can't stop them from doing so.

AWALT. When given the opportunity, women will abandon their morality and ethics for temporary gain.

They have the XX chromosome, what did you expect? :feelsUgh:

So to all those who suggest arranged marriagemaxxing, this is pretty much the reality of Foids these days. You will very likely get a whore who pretends to be a sweet, innocent girl who only knows how to have missionary sex.

It's a million times worse with noodlewhores, when they go abroad they not only dress like sluts but you also 100% know they are getting gangbanged by cumskins.

It's a million times worse with noodlewhores, when they go abroad they not only dress like sluts but you also 100% know they are getting gangbanged by cumskins.
Brutal. I can't even begin to imagine being Rice. Must be Hell on Earth.

Why don't you just become a suicide bomber