Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Notice how women are always last to the party when it comes to nerdy things?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
They say "Haha I'm such a nerd! I play Mario!" Serious? Mario is literally one of the most popular characters of all time and you think it makes you NERDY to like Mario? They usually come in and try to relate and identify with "nerd culture" by liking some of the most mainstream characters and franchises. Whenever I look at my gaming group on Faceberg, it's filled with foids thinking that they're nerds and can relate to the dudes because they play Call of Duty(while being carried by their bfs) or League of Legends. I remember playing dota2 and LoL and the women always play support roles and they're always useless at it but I digress.

Just think about all of those things that YOU do that society would mock you for... The things that make you an actual nerd. In 10-20 years those things you are doing will become mainstream and people who never partook in it will want the attention and they'll pretend that they were into it all of this time. Foids are notorious for riding the coattails of hardworking innovators.

8tyKYiS

The things that make you an actual nerd. In 10-20 years those things you are doing will become mainstream and people who never partook in it will want the attention and they'll pretend that they were into it all of this time.
:reeeeee:

Back in the early to mid 2000s when I used to play OSRS girls (and even normies) have mocked me for it, and called me a nerd. But now you see foids streaming OSRS. JFL. Guess it ain't a nerd thing anymore.

They play Mario? I hate Mario from now on

Back in the early to mid 2000s when I used to play OSRS girls (and even normies) have mocked me for it, and called me a nerd. But now you see foids streaming OSRS. JFL. Guess it ain't a nerd thing anymore.
Don't be fooled by the current trend of foid streamers. They don't guenuinly enjoy those games, they just stream in order to leech even more ressources from beta males through this new medium.

very true, now it's the same shit with mainstream anime like Naruto or AoT. Also notice every time they get flooded with foids or normies those franchises tend to fall apart.
literally the only reason they do this is attention whoring, nothing more. If something is mainstream and they ''like it'' then cucks will get interested in them and break apart incels likings by bringing in their SJW corporate crap.

Don't be fooled by the current trend of foid streamers. They don't guenuinly enjoy those games, they just stream in order to leech even more ressources from beta males through this new medium.
Fuck foids, they ruin everything. I wish I could back to the early 2000s when OSRS was a niche. They've completely ruined the game for me.

I use to be in a World of Warcraft clan and the foids kept ruining the raids.

Late to the party but the first to be received positively.

They’re there for the undivided attention of new orbiters.

it's their struggle to become unique and special when they're all identical copies of each other. Same mindset, same desires, same everything. Foids try their very bests to stick out. Whether it be going into "gaming" or dyeing their hair wonky colors, exercising, etc. They're so shallow, no matter how hard they try to be successful, they just end up mediocre at best.

Sure you can argue that there are exceptions, like famous female scientists and doctors. It's just a one in a million type thing.

Good thing foids are rare in the game I play currently. I guess it's too complicated for them.

People are fake, and they always follow everything that looks popular to them—stupid society.

I've never played with a foid (or felt I am playing with) whilst 1600 hrs of playing rocket league. I am freestyler, if play competetively I do it on 1s. Guess who would be too scared to play 1s.

I've never played with a foid (or felt I am playing with) whilst 1600 hrs of playing rocket league. I am freestyler, if play competetively I do it on 1s. Guess who would be too scared to play 1s.
what's your rank? I'm a shitty diamond

‘Teehee, I play Super Mario on my PS5 a lot. It isn’t on PS5? Teehee, yes it is, I just have a rare copy of the PS5 Mario game. Teehee, I’m such a nerd’.

‘Teehee, I play Super Mario on my PS5 a lot. It isn’t on PS5? Teehee, yes it is, I just have a rare copy of the PS5 Mario game. Teehee, I’m such a nerd’.
:feelskek:

"I also watch star wars a lot. Captain Kirk is my favorite character."

play dmc4
lern how to jc WITH DANTE

do an air combo that lasts 10 seconds and do something different every 2 - 3 seconds

then talk to me .

jfl at nerdy foids " , they like whats in and dont have their own preference .

Last edited:
They need to straight to the block list