Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Notice how both the left and the right want Israel to bomb Palestine

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Hatred of brown people is universal, even brown foids want their men and children bombed.

I would love nothing more for Israel to be reduced to a flaming crater. Not that I got much love for their neighbors.

Notice how the left and right also both want to bomb Israel? Hatred of jews must be universal. Or maybe the conflict has more depth to it and the sides people take aren't based on race but more what line of values they have? Besides the racists like me who do let race impact their opinion want both group's cities to be gravel.

Only the media and stuff. People on the ground don't want it in my experience.

Have you not seen posts on Twitter gets hundreds of thousands of likes becajse they are simping for palestine? You must be blind if you haven't seen the massive amount of anti Israel support for palestine. Both sides support both sides it is not that hard to understand unless you are ignoring it on purpose because you want to feel like tbe side you support are the underdogs.

yep (((they))) hate brown ppl

Over for Palestiniancels

SOME people on the left want Israel to bomb Palestine. Leftyism has progressed since the 2000s. If you're a lefty who won't acknowledge the genocide in Gaza, you're considered to the right of the current lefty agenda. The view is evolving, and the Zionists seem to finally be on the backfoot as far as public opinion.

As for the right? Plenty of conservatives are against Israel too. But... for other reasons.

SOME people on the left want Israel to bomb Palestine. Leftyism has progressed since the 2000s. If you're a lefty who won't acknowledge the genocide in Gaza, you're considered to the right of the current lefty agenda. The view is evolving, and the Zionists seem to finally be on the backfoot as far as public opinion.

As for the right? Plenty of conservatives are against Israel too. But... for other reasons.
Correct
However the conservatives against Israel are not the in House of Representatives or any federal seat. I'm almost 100% certain that every single Republican has voted yes for aid to Israel every single time

It's more a wealthy vs. non-wealthy divide.

PRO-ISRAEL: USA government, much of Western Europe governments, establishment politicians, wealthy people, older people, and Jews

PRO-PALESTINE The rest of the world (Asia, Africa, South America), disenfranchised voters/minorities, poor people, younger people, non-Jews

You can see this in governments too. Biden and his Jewish Secretary of State keep giving Israel our money and weapons but when questioned they have to pretend to care about civilian casualties because they know the masses (especially democrat voters) hate it. Same with the wealthy monarchies in Arab states like Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar - they have to put out Pro-Palestinian statements because they know the poor masses are livid right now and might turn on them. But they do their best not to do anything concrete to upset Israel or help Palestinians.

Some geopolitical experts also call it the West vs. Rest divide. Since essentially everyone but US, West Europe and Israel is on one side and the almost the entire rest of the world* - including Russia, China, Japan, Brazil, etc is on the other. (India was the one notable non-Western exception in that it kept abstaining in earlier ceasefire votes - but they have joined the rest of the non-Western world and is voting in favor of a ceasefire as well).

*except a few island nations, and 2 small central american countries

Last edited:
USA government, much of Western Europe governments, establishment politicians, wealthy people, older people, and Jews = Pro-Israel
I wonder why. its almost like those antisemitic theories were true

Correct
However the conservatives against Israel are not the in House of Representatives or any federal seat. I'm almost 100% certain that every single Republican has voted yes for aid to Israel every single time

That's because conservatives who oppose Israel tend to do so because they hate/fear Jews. Lefties... I mean some of them hate/fear Jews too, but because they're lefties they get a pass. Lefties are at least PRESENTED to not hate Jews, but want a fair shake for Palestinians.