Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing worst than being a fckin ghost

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Going to college or work i am what u call a spectator.i will at best get a hello whats up from women and they won't even bother listening to my response.i envy both the chads and low inhib guys that actually socialize with them and i sometimes even envy the guys they 'hate'(not chads who try dark triad) even those guys at least are visible to them
I am literally never taken serious,its like im the good kid spectating life
How can i put myself outhere normies when no one takes you serious just because of your looks?

Massive Fucking Cope

If you were chad, your ballsack would be on her chin at this moment.
Still mogs me to the moon and back because positive interaction with female.

Make yourself visible

I'd rather be a ghost than a scapegoat.

And if I got "hello, what's ups" from random foids, I wouldn't be posting here. I'd be out looksmaxxing, because it's not over for a guy who gets positive feedback, no matter how little, from female strangers.

I've often debated which is worse, being bullied or being ignored altogether. (I've experienced both extremes)
me as well. being bullied however bad it is, pulls slightly more social capital because at least you’re getting the chance of popularity or at least some positive attention by attacking back. If it is aggressive isolation bullying and cancelment however, like being beat up and shitted on by everyone at a party, then it’s time to start skipping classes and staying away though

Yeah some random 3/10 foid who has to sit next to me during a project says hello and stays silent for the next 2hours but im chad k
How does the chad life feel man?

If that 3/10 fat whore greets u for no reason she probably wants to fuck u bro

This what I don't get it from some cels here complaining about getting stares from people, this doesn't happen for me. I'm completely invisible just like a ghost. I don't even get hellos from men let alone women despite trying making myself approachable. I had to attend an event a couple of days ago. For two fucking hours, I didn't interact with anyone but a friend despite trying to make eyes contact as much as possible that I didn't get any back. Being invisible is like a life on pain mode, no kidding I'm at a level where I want people to stare me down I want to be seen. fuck this shit

Female acknowledged your existence?
:chad::chad::banhammer:

Just stylemax bro.

I came in here for the title and my first thought is being a ghost can't be terrible.
Imagine all the things you can see a girl do in private and knowing you would never get caught because you're a ghost.

Then I read the post itself and realized that's pretty much me.

I'd rather be a ghost than a scapegoat.

And if I got "hello, what's ups" from random foids, I wouldn't be posting here. I'd be out looksmaxxing, because it's not over for a guy who gets positive feedback, no matter how little, from female strangers.
Ok maybe I should looksmaxx

stand in their way and look them deep into their eyes until they start to notice you .

Beauty is the property of the things that make them be loved

Therefore, a ugly person is a being without love or affection. Ugliness cannot cause affection

It's over.

Women ghist me