Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing worse than when your friend becomes a stud

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
My friend used to be like me in our younger years. He had trouble with girls. He wasn't a bad looking kid He just never pursued foids. But as soon as he turned 18 he started fucking countless foids. Now he's a full blown chad and everytime I see him he's talking about fucking a new girl. He used to say how he was never interested in girls too much until he turned 18 and said he couldve fucked more if he wanted too. I did notice he got a lot more female attention than me when we were younger. It is painful growing up with someone who was in a similar position as you and watching them surpass you in everything. I never held any ill feelings or jealousy towards him but now I can't help but feel uncomfortable around him cause he always talks about girls and I can't really talk about that due to my lack of experience. Its just awkward I've got to act like a faggot and just smile and laugh while he's showing pictures of girls I'd chop my left nut off to get with. While he's talking about fucking them and I'm just thinking I'm never gonna have that. Even if I do get laid I'd never be able to come close to the girls he's fucking. Leads me to constantly comparing myself to him. It's humiliating. I walk down the streets and he gets looked at by most of the girls that pass him. And I only get looks of disgust. Jealousy consumes me

Someone who brags about his sex life in front of a virgin man is like a rich man who brags about his money in front of a starving homeless.
You lost your friend and won a bully, if you don’t end the friendship, you have no respect for yourself, not attacking you, just saying.

Someone who brags about his sex life in front of a virgin man is like a rich man who brags about his money in front of a starving homeless.
You lost your friend and won a bully, if you don’t end the friendship, you have no respect for yourself, not attacking you, just saying.