Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing worse than having younger family members mog you, NOTHING

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
My younger cousin (male) works FT, is having a baby, getting married and throwing a baby shower. Probably going to be on his own shortly if not already

Meanwhile I’m older and still a virgin who lives with his parents. I’m sure they’re comparing us two as well

It’s fucking over

My younger cousin has been offered IT jobs starting at $90/hour fresh out of college. And hes getting married soon. Meanwhile ive been ldar'ing since graduating college

I went to my younger cousin 1 year birthday , I can already tell he’s going to lifemogg me at a very young age

My younger cousin has been offered IT jobs starting at $90/hour fresh out of college.

That is 9 times more than my income at warehouse logistics. This life is a fucking joke...

All my family members mog me

It's another layer of mogging when they're academically more successful than you too.

Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for us, man. Society is hell for so many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Being a manlet is worse.

@needsolution

I hate my family now, they have always rejected me for being ugly anyway. And on top of this they mog me.

I feel you man. All my younger and older siblings mog me to andromeda

Yesterday my 18 yo upper normie cousin took the opportunity of his father travelling to snatch here with a JB and lock himself with her in his father's room for the whole day.