Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nothing will be changed

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
We all know the chads and stacys are over priveleged. But it seems like well. Nothing will be changed unless we do somthing. Or somthing that isnt going on a fucking rampage like what Eliot Rodgers did that also isnt gonna do anything but make the FBI clamp our asses. But i all i fucking see are discussions and theroys and saying this and that. But no promotion of action or plan. I like this comunity but LADR is nothing more then snow on the road that stops a vehicle. We should do somthing. Yeah i techinaly made a post about legalizing prostitution but i wish more of you guys would have a actuall solutions.

The point in seeing these black pill posts and red pill posts is so we can react properly. Maybey not red pill i never seen any red pill post on this site. But i wish you guys would gather and look for solutions. Not that the content is bad but i think we could do more as a comunity then fucking LADR. I say we start a convention for us to go. And unite.

Make solutions to the fucked up society. Its not like the chads or stacys are gonna want change. They want things to either stay the same or get worse for us. So i say unite. And start up some fucking ambition. Instead of LADR or grabbing a AR15 and acting like 90 percent of fucking GTA online players. I say we go on a hunt for our real destinys besides suffering. Make a mark on this world that has a positive change.

The entire point is that there ISN’T anything we can do. Everything was decided for us at the moment of conception. We either LDAR, rope, or go ER. Anything else is useless. If we had any social power to change things whatsoever, we wouldn’t be incels in the first place.

The entire point is that there ISN’T anything we can do. Everything was decided for us at the moment of conception. We either LDAR, rope, or go ER. Anything else is useless. If we had any social power to change things whatsoever, we wouldn’t be incels in the first place.
People alone havent been able to do a struggle. Its when people banded together when they made a difference. But if it is possible, i say start with making a incel convention on a massive scale.