Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing we do matters

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
No matter what we achieve in life, it counts for nothing.
My housemates chad boyfriend is an absolute loser, hes 23yo
▪no car or drivers license
▪no money/no job
▪lived with his mother before he moved in
▪watches netflix all day
▪doesn't do any house work
▪doesn't go to the gym

His GF works, pays all the bills, cooks him dinner every night, buys him alcohol. He has 2 full sleeve tattoos that his last GF paid for, over $2000!

The other day he asked me to show him how the washing machine works, after I show him he's like "ha ha thanks bro, I've never actually done a load of washing before in my life ha ha"

Dude is living the life of a roman emperor, he has been waited on hand and foot by every single woman he's ever dated. He's also kind of chuby since he only eats junk food and fast food all day and doesn't go to the gym.

Must have a great personality?
Nope he's a total douche, every single one of my housemates agree so it's not just me.

This guy wouldn't know the meaning of self improvement, he couldn't comprehend the concept of extending one ounce of effort to make himself a "better man", why would he?

Just can't help but think about the inhuman effort I, and other incels, have gone through in terms of self improvement. I've trained like an athlete and worked like a slave for the last 10 years, learnt new skills, saved and invested my money, just so I can, at 29yo, cry myself to sleep every night hugging my pillow and trying to block out the sound of loser chad clapping his slaves cheeks.

I've been living in share housing for the last 10 years, I've seen some of the craziest blackpilled shit in that time but this really takes the cake.

Cope I have a rope

why live anymore

Just exist theory.

Imagine living with other people

Basically. I experienced the same thing. Had a friend that did nothing but smoke weed, play games, and eat fast food. He didn't have his drivers license and his gf drove him around. He had a terrible body and was under 6ft, but he had a chadlite face that girls went crazy over. He got non stop female validation from just existing.

How tall is your chad and what would you rate his face?

It's over if you don't have good looks. Chad could be homeless and get more sex than us.

That has to be such a shitty feeling. Only genes matter JFL at anyone who says otherwise

How is he Chad if he’s chubby and LDARs all day?

Everything is pointless if you aren’t Chad

Basically. I experienced the same thing. Had a friend that did nothing but smoke weed, play games, and eat fast food. He didn't have his drivers license and his gf drove him around. He had a terrible body and was under 6ft, but he had a chadlite face that girls went crazy over. He got non stop female validation from just existing.

How tall is your chad and what would you rate his face?
He's 6'1 good face
that doesn't mean we should sit down and fuck around
Then what should we do? Keep living like this, working ourselves to death for nothing?
How is he Chad if he’s chubby and LDARs all day?
Has face and a good frame

Last edited:
It's over if you don't have good looks. Chad could be homeless and get more sex than us.
Can confirm. My sister's ex-boyfriend was a homeless Chad who lived in his car. I used to hear them having sex in the house.

She dumped him after he went bald.