Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NOTHING triggers women more than men being attracted to hotter, younger women than them

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
13kjrebkwug11

They get so triggered whenever a man prefers young and hot bodies over old hag flesh. These women cope so hard by labeling anyone who finds a younger and hotter woman preferable to them a pedophile or creepy, or a loser.

Lifefuel tbh. Nothing pisses them off more than knowing their best years are behind them and that even men their own age overwhelmingly prefer young, taut, hot bodies.

A 26 year old woman is a kid, apparently. This is why I disregard anyone who uses the word "kid" when talking about the age of consent. While I agree that children should not be having sex, people label 16 year olds as kids which is just incorrect.

View attachment 36058

They get so triggered whenever a man prefers young and hot bodies over old hag flesh. These women cope so hard by labeling anyone who finds a younger and hotter woman preferable to them a pedophile or creepy, or a loser.

Lifefuel tbh. Nothing pisses them off more than knowing their best years are behind them and that even men their own age overwhelmingly prefer young, taut, hot bodies.

That is actually life-fuel, thanks man

lol @ their anger that rich celebs don't want 50 year old roast beefs

Very high iQ
A 26 year old woman is a kid, apparently. This is why I disregard anyone who uses the word "kid" when talking about the age of consent. While I agree that children should not be having sex, people label 16 year olds as kids which is just incorrect.
High iq

As soon as society started to listen to women, draconian age of consent and pedophilia laws were created. Of course that would happen, women absolutely hate it indeed.

Jfl at the hypocrisy. Yes everyone prefer beauty in its prime time than in its 50's woopdy f**king doo!
Commentators of the pics are just virtue signalling hypocrites.

If I want a 50 year old, she won't want me.
If I pretend to want a twenty year old and not be interested in her, then she can't have the pleasure of rejecting me. I have the pleasure of "rejecting" her, by wanting a 20 year old.
She feels hurt, because even someone as ugly as me doesn't want her.
So to"get" a woman, you have to show that you are NOT interested in her.
I love this way of torturing women.
I should hire a couple of young girls, walk around with them, pretend they're my dates, and shove it in the women who are my age (55)
The women my age rejected me when we were in our twenties.
I love revenge, almost as much as spreading hate.

LMAO. Triggered roasties are hilarious.

They're mad because they never got to live the life that 26 yr old is living. They bluepilled themselves through life and became boomer deskjob wives with dried up vaginas.

no exaggeration, it's their kryptonite. Even women in my family who claim they want the best for me get triggered af if I express attraction to younger females. This is actually what sparked a huge argument with my sister recently. Dumb bitch got mad when she found out I've been talking to a 18 year old... tried to tell me that I would be better off going for older women. JFL, I plan to travel and fuck JBs when I have the money just to flex on these roasts.

16 is better than 26.

Granted, there's been a few instances were foids do actually get hotter in middle-age, it doesn't happen often though.

Last edited:
no exaggeration, it's their kryptonite. Even women in my family who claim they want the best for me get triggered af if I express attraction to younger females. This is actually what sparked a huge argument with my sister recently. Dumb bitch got mad when she found out I've been talking to a 18 year old... tried to tell me that I would be better off going for older women. JFL, I plan to travel and fuck JBs when I have the money just to flex on these roasts.
Hahaha flex on these roasts :feelskek: my nigga

But what? Looks aren't supposed to matter. That "old man" can have a great personality! Maybe he is a caring great guy who is in love with that woman's personality! Why are people insulting him? Why? Why is the most upvoted one asking what she sees in him?
These are the normies that get mad when an old unattractive man gets in a relationship with a hot young woman and at the same time tell you that "looks don't matter! u just need to be confident! personality is what matters!" while LOOKS is the reason they're insulting that guy and nothing more.

But what? Looks aren't supposed to matter. That "old man" can have a great personality! Maybe he is a caring great guy who is in love with that woman's personality! Why are people insulting him? Why? Why is the most upvoted one asking what she sees in him?
These are the normies that get mad when an old unattractive man gets in a relationship with a hot young woman and at the same time tell you that "looks don't matter! u just need to be confident! personality is what matters!" while LOOKS is the reason they're insulting that guy and nothing more.

Haha good point. So according to these roasties, when a man gets old he no longer has a Good Personality™

When I was 16 i was a man tbh

Yeah man, they get PISSED! it brings me so much joy when i see shit like that lmao.

Women don't care what incels are attracted to and therefore nothing we do will affect them.

They only get angry when people they actually want (eg rich betabux or Chads) go after younger women.

Sean Penn looks better than most men in their 30s so I guess it's only fair he's banging a young chick.
The women commenting are probably fat or used up roasties wondering where the good men have gone.

Haha, good lifefuel. Kek

Cunts reject good men all their lives and then they end up bitter alone used up cumdumpsters.

This JFL

View attachment 36058

actually I know something that triggers women way worse
BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF UGLY MEN