Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing quite makes me depressed like the Purple Pill Debate subreddit

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
Incels Without Hate was a good cope.
This website, while probably a honeypot to catch retarded pedos and terrorists, is a good cope because it's not only funny how batshit insane some people on this forum are, it also has some deep, real truths that people don't like to confront.

But nothing, nothing makes me more depressed and hopeless than Purple Pill Debate.

Holy.... F*CK.

This website is just blackpilled / redpilled sexhavers, both male and female, who discuss the blackpill in very blunt, real, serious terms. And there's no bullshitting to it. They say what it is.

For me, it's the format of it that drives me up the wall. It single handedly confirms that women are, in fact, gaslighting men, and that nothing of what we say here is delusional.

Male: Complains about something regarding female deception
Female: Tries to deny it / gaslight it / explain it away with bullshit reasoning
Male: Proves it via statistics / cuts through the bullshit
Female: Wow, you are a fucking naive idiot if you couldn't figure that out

The fact that these people are sexually active discussing blackpilled concepts like "yeah of course" means that none of this is just the product of a bunch of autistic virgins who go off the deep end. No, there are people out there who know this sh** and are actively concealing it from you because they benefit from it.

Here's an example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/mjnptx/for_men_who_feel_lied_to_by_society_about_women/

Some comments:

Last edited:
Last time I went on there, there was a couple of semi-blackpilled ForeverAlone users debating a bunch of FDS type roasties. Well it wasn't really a "debate" more like the Foreveralone guys saying facts and the fds responding in angry ad hominem and narcisstic entitled ways.

The lesson of the story is you cannot properly debate a women, they will never listen. PurplePill is just a blur of all pills so women and bluepilers/redpillers can pile in with their shitty ass anecdotes and pretend its a debate.

Last edited:
I also liked IWH, this site has a few glowies but it's nice to have unrestricted blackpill speech. I've only rarely glanced at purplepilldebate because it seems like potent rage/ropefuel. It def does seem like a lot of ppl selfishly refuse to identify with incels and the blackpill just because it benefits them. I mean thankfully the poster and a lot of comments seem to be on the right track but your exactly right with the format of a guy bringing up an issue with common sense and stats, and then a foid just replies with some bs lmao (the best part is that when you see this shit happen, you read the retarded comment first, then look at the persons avi and like 9/10 times there's a female Cukkit avatar there). Actual NPCs.

Incels Without Hate was a good cope.
This website, while probably a honeypot to catch retarded pedos and terrorists, is a good cope because it's not only funny how batshit insane some people on this forum are, it also has some deep, real truths that people don't like to confront.

But nothing, nothing makes me more depressed and hopeless than Purple Pill Debate.

Holy.... F*CK.

This website is just blackpilled / redpilled sexhavers, both male and female, who discuss the blackpill in very blunt, real, serious terms. And there's no bullshitting to it. They say what it is.

For me, it's the format of it that drives me up the wall. It single handedly confirms that women are, in fact, gaslighting men, and that nothing of what we say here is delusional.

Male: Complains about something regarding female deception
Female: Tries to deny it / gaslight it / explain it away with bullshit reasoning
Male: Proves it via statistics / cuts through the bullshit
Female: Wow, you are a fucking naive idiot if you couldn't figure that out

The fact that these people are sexually active discussing blackpilled concepts like "yeah of course" means that none of this is just the product of a bunch of autistic virgins who go off the deep end. No, there are people out there who know this sh** and are actively concealing it from you because they benefit from it.

Here's an example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/mjnptx/for_men_who_feel_lied_to_by_society_about_women/

Some comments:

View attachment 430752

View attachment 430753
View attachment 430754
View attachment 430755

View attachment 430757

Tbh, at least they are brutally honest about it. Unlike IT, who are a bunch of bluepilled faggots who deny the blackpill and overall lie to your face about the aspects of the sexual market and female natural behavior. IT fags lie to your face even though deep down, they themselves even recognize that the blackpill = the undeniable truth. Also, regarding the thing that you said (“the site is a honeypot”), it 100% is. I just wish that there was a online virtual space for low status men who can discuss their list of frustrations and personal vendettas against society without having to fear the feds knocking at their door. A part of me wants to believe that this site isn’t a honeypot, but rather a place specifically made to low-status men to discuss their problems. But sadly, I know damn well that this site was set up and is monitored thoroughly by glowies.

Also, nice post OP. Sounds like an interesting subreddit, although it’s full. of sexhavers who will tell you to your face that you are a ugly loser who will never be with a girl.

Tbh, at least they are brutally honest about it. Unlike IT, who are a bunch of bluepilled faggots who deny the blackpill and overall lie to your face about the aspects of the sexual market and female natural behavior. IT fags lie to your face even though deep down, they themselves even recognize that the blackpill = the undeniable truth. Also, regarding the thing that you said (“the site is a honeypot”), it 100% is. I just wish that there was a online virtual space for low status men who can discuss their list of frustrations and personal vendettas against society without having to fear the feds knocking at their door. A part of me wants to believe that this site isn’t a honeypot, but rather a place specifically made to low-status men to discuss their problems. But sadly, I know damn well that this site was set up and is monitored thoroughly by glowies.

Also, nice post OP. Sounds like an interesting subreddit, although it’s full. of sexhavers who will tell you to your face that you are a ugly loser who will never be with a girl.
All true. Bluepillers are bottom of the barrel cum rats that get joy out of shitting on others, gaslighting, and praising their female kweens. This site is def a honeypot (I don't wanna talk too much about it and get banned but it is strongly connected to the US navy), but I'd rather a bunch of feds bust down my door and fuck their gfs in front of me than submit to the bluepilled fuckery that is soyciety.

Sorry, all you need is your brain, eyes and ears to observe things.

The blackpill is an entirely realistic view on human mating behavior especially for female mating behavior. The only problem is who are the ones mostly trying to spread the blackpill. The mainstream thinking is that the blackpill is directly related to the incel community. In people’s minds incel = fat, short, ugly dude so that automatically makes it bad and the blackpill untrue. If you had a large number of tall, good looking men attempting to spread the blackpill there would be much more success. It doesn’t matter what the message is it matters WHO is saying it.

i like reading it, it is indeed very blackpilled.

Also, nice post OP. Sounds like an interesting subreddit, although it’s full. of sexhavers who will tell you to your face that you are a ugly loser who will never be with a girl
Nothing hurts more than evil sexhavers who willingly know the dark truth and hide it from the ugly autistic virgins. Even better for the bleakness. They do nothing. Brutally over everywhere

Unsubbed from it. They try To portray "chad only" in increasingly obtuse ways. Try To mask it as a discussion

How do you know this site is a honeypot

I got banned from that subreddit because I brought up blackpill themes

I've never understood what a purple pill is
the black one has a pretty clear message -> it's over

I've never understood what a purple pill is
the black one has a pretty clear message -> it's over
It's a debate between bluepillers (women) and redpillers (men) about gender issues.
Blue + Red = Purple

Tbh it seems that most actual redpillers today are blackpilled.
The only ones who claimed to be "redpilled" who aren't blackpilled are PUA scam artists / dating coaches and MGTOW (MSTOW)

Just smoke camel no-filters on the back porch in the high school before shuffling off to advanced shop class theory

Lol redditors are not chads. Just like /r/TheRedPill they talk about their lives which consist of fucking 3/10 self hating ESL ethnics and act as if they're fucking hoy girls when they're like 42 year old engineers :lul:

And as for the foids, any foid can get sex. They're not attractive, just desperate simps help make them think they are. They're the bottom of the fucking barrel. Ask yourself what good looking foid even knows what a forum is, let alone is actually sad enough to use one

Lol redditors are not chads. Just like /r/TheRedPill they talk about their lives which consist of fucking 3/10 self hating ESL ethnics and act as if they're fucking hoy girls when they're like 42 year old engineers :lul:

And as for the foids, any foid can get sex. They're not attractive, just desperate simps help make them think they are. They're the bottom of the fucking barrel. Ask yourself what good looking foid even knows what a forum is, let alone is actually sad enough to use one

I enjoy going on there and seeing the normies and foids dispense blackpills and some redpills if average.

The blackpill is an entirely realistic view on human mating behavior especially for female mating behavior. The only problem is who are the ones mostly trying to spread the blackpill. The mainstream thinking is that the blackpill is directly related to the incel community. In people’s minds incel = fat, short, ugly dude so that automatically makes it bad and the blackpill untrue. If you had a large number of tall, good looking men attempting to spread the blackpill there would be much more success. It doesn’t matter what the message is it matters WHO is saying it.