Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nothing pisses me off more than old cucks to be honest

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I overheard some old stupid cuck talking complete shit on the bus today. Just about how he used to fucking collect vinyls and work and some shit. And then at the end he says it's just a lazy society nowadays. Well if he even knew half of the degeneracy fueled by liberation he'd stfu. He also may have been referring to me as I was in neet cloths at 1pm on a Tuesday lol

lazy society
old cucks love saying this.
the translation is basically = I worked a shit job with trash salary my whole life.
those guys are pathetic lol. just salty they threw away their lives.

>NEET clothes
What were you wearing OP? I usually wear a tshirt and shorts or jeans even at home. Unless I'm lazy then no shirt and basketball shorts or something

the translation is basically = I worked a shit job with trash salary my whole life.
those guys are pathetic lol. just salty they threw away their lives.
I feel bad for the endless old workaholics around me. They don't know any other ways of life.

I overheard some old stupid cuck talking complete shit on the bus today. Just about how he used to fucking collect vinyls and work and some shit. And then at the end he says it's just a lazy society nowadays. Well if he even knew half of the degeneracy fueled by liberation he'd stfu. He also may have been referring to me as I was in neet cloths at 1pm on a Tuesday lol

It pisses me off so much when I hear old people say shit like this. Call me lazy one more time and see what happens :rage:

Sounds like your average baby boomer.

>NEET clothes
What were you wearing OP? I usually wear a tshirt and shorts or jeans even at home. Unless I'm lazy then no shirt and basketball shorts or something

Jeans? Pff. Low-tier normie clothes. Incel-tier clothing is dirty old pajamas and faded anime/videogame related t-shirt. gym shorts only if fatcel (as that's all they can fit into) or blackcel (self explanatory).

Some particularly faded old mom jeans from Walmart may qualify depending on different factors.

Last edited:
Jeans? Pffy. Low-tier normie clothes. Incel-tier clothing is dirty old pajamas and faded anime/videogame related t-shirt (gym shorts only if fatcel as that's all they can fit into).
My tshirts are mostly anime or band shirts. Jean's are comfy imo. Not fatcel but gym shorts are comfy too. I only own like 2 pairs of pj pants and dont care for the texture (mild tism)

Jeans? Pff. Low-tier normie clothes. Incel-tier clothing is dirty old pajamas and faded anime/videogame related t-shirt. gym shorts only if fatcel (as that's all they can fit into) or blackcel (self explanatory).

Some particularly faded old mom jeans from Walmart may qualify depending on different factors.
'faded anime shirt's FFS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back