Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nothing more pathetic and sub then begging to be unbanned

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Reading some ban threads rn and its so embarrassing, unless you get down to your knees to suck off the mod who banned you its over, you have to suppress your T and let the mod publicly peg you and tell you how youre a good boy, I hope I never get banned, I wouldnt be able to write a legit unban thread, my ego and low yet still male T levels wouldnt allow me

just don't get banned theory

Just don't break rules bro. and pray that some mod doesn't start to hate you and then digs through your post history to find one thing to ban you for.

If I got permbanned I would just go and politely ask for a fucking unban. I'm not groveling and begging anyone.

I would tell them to suck my cock tbh.

You won’t ever catch me begging.

If I got permbanned I would just go and politely ask for a fucking unban. I'm not groveling and begging anyone.

You are a teenager, you would probably get laid, youre literally destroying your life by being here, youre a volcel if you dont quit and go out and get laid, srs I can only dream of being your age and blackpilled, I was blackpilled way too late

You are a teenager, you would probably get laid, youre literally destroying your life by being here, youre a volcel if you dont quit and go out and get laid, srs I can only dream of being your age and blackpilled, I was blackpilled way too late

he's 5'2 or 5'4 or something

never even began

I'm looksmaxxing and giving my best to ascend man. It's not as easy as you would think it was for a teenager, especially an ugly manlet.

They remind me of animals in cage. The difference they're out and want to be in.

If I were permabanned I'd just write something dramatic like "farewell, boyos, I love almost all of you! I'll miss you, wish me luck!", since unban requests are only conceded to like 2% of the cases anyway.

mods here (knajjd mainly) are idiots with too much power. chad used to bully them in hs and now they like having complete control over the users here. they can ban a cunt because they criticised them like i do and no one will ask them about it.

serge needs to get new mods that can be subjective and not retarded. but he never will cause hes a lazy fuck

Brutal banpill,we are not safe even in here..

mods here (knajjd mainly) are idiots with too much power. chad used to bully them in hs and now they like having complete control over the users here. they can ban a cunt because they criticised them like i do and no one will ask them about it.

serge needs to get new mods that can be subjective and not retarded. but he never will cause hes a lazy fuck
:banhammer::bluepill::banhammer::bluepill::banhammer::bluepill::banhammer::bluepill::banhammer::bluepill::banhammer:

Just don't break rules bro. and pray that some mod doesn't start to hate you and then digs through your post history to find one thing to ban you for.
Just postmaxx. Have so many low effort spam posts that they will have to go through 20 pages before they even find an actually coherent thing you said.

I would tell them to suck my cock tbh.

You won’t ever catch me begging.

What would you do if they agreed?

Just postmaxx. Have so many low effort spam posts that they will have to go through 20 pages before they even find an actually coherent thing you said.
What would you do if they agreed?
HachiOk

you could write a bdsm yaoi fanfic around it

82b905b26b64668929f490bf096e8374

Get an anime girl avi for the halo effect :feelsthink:

No problem for me, im a low t beta loser.

I feel like this was risky to write for some reason :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

I’d never fuck up to the point where I get banned through stacking up warnings and if I got an instant permaban then there’s very little chance that an appeal would do anything

I feel like this was risky to write for some reason :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
which further proves my point

i bet hes looking for ways he could justify banning me after he sees this tbhngl

I’d never fuck up to the point where I get banned through stacking up warnings and if I got an instant permaban then there’s very little chance that an appeal would do anything
yes. mods are cucked

If I were permanently banned, I would never ask to be unbanned. The chances are very low of getting unbanned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back