Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing makes sense at all

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
I've known white and ethnic high-tier normies and Chadlites who horribly struggled with women, (they weren't khhv, just virgins or at most kissless virgins), it wasn't like they were some kind of autists either. Meanwhile I've known sub5 normies who had ZERO PROBLEMS whatsoever attracting women and getting into relationships (not long ones, but at least 3 months at a time) in high school

did they talk to women?

Some men just put off creepy vibes to women no what, I know I do.

they all had several rejections under their belt at least the ones i knew.
hmm idk, thats why its kind of cope rating men, Tellem T got rated high on here and he did shit. The only thing that matters is womens opinion

are you sure? then what caused their inceldom?

that's what i'm saying...like how?

i guess it's true. males can't rate other males for shit. the only thing taht matters is how a woman sees you

lol ded at the title. Pretty much describes my life. I don't know what the hell is going on!

lol ded at the title. Pretty much describes my life. I don't know what the hell is going on!

it's all rigged man

why bother anymore? we're in some weird fucking story, this isn't kansas anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back