Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing Makes Me Happy Anymore.

U

Untrastic

Banned
-
I used to play videogames, or watch tv shows, or watch movies, but right now I dont feel like doing anything. Everything seems boring, especially now that its summer. I dont find joy in doing anything, and it kills me that just looking outside my windows I see my school classmates throwing parties or hanging out. I honestly dont know what to do to make life enjoyable right now. Do you guys have any suggestions of good copes? I need as many as I can get.

anti depressants / Dont wanna goto doctor?
use St Johns Wort

Drugs

Mood elevating supplements

join the club buddy boooyyyyyyyy

Same, it's over for depressioncels. :rolleyes:

Well, what I do is walk, exercise, but above all, but do not tell anyone: :feelsokman: :, you are listening to German military music and national anthems, and I start marching and putting on military uniforms, oooohh yes, it's beautiful, then you learn the story, and you go deeper and deeper, forgetting about this damn fucking time :feelsohh: airtsoft shooting ranges? thats the point of life :feelzez:

Honestly idk what to do. But I'm 25 so I have to work, and when you're off work you're tired, so the day ends quickly.

generic paxil and prozac are cheap.

Why suffer?

I used to play videogames, or watch tv shows, or watch movies, but right now I dont feel like doing anything. Everything seems boring, especially now that its summer. I dont find joy in doing anything, and it kills me that just looking outside my windows I see my school classmates throwing parties or hanging out. I honestly dont know what to do to make life enjoyable right now. Do you guys have any suggestions of good copes? I need as many as I can get.
Go out for a long walk, in the nature. Bring headphones.

It's called anhedonia,I have it as well,all what I do all day is lie on my sofa and browse the internet and watch tv