Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over nothing makes me happy anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
video games aren't fun, anime isn't fun, music isn't fun. Life is so fucking boring now. idk what to do anymore. Even if I were to go outside and travel I don't think that'd be fun for me either. I don't understand how normies live their lives having fun and being happy everyday.

Ignorance is a bliss.

This is depression talking. Maybe find copes that are more in line with your age

Anhedonia is the inability to feel pleasure

If you suffer from anhedonia, then you need to cure your anhedonia. Here is all the things I know of that reduce/cure anhedonia, all supported by scientific evidence when I was researching about it, off the top of my head

- daily exercise
- regular meditation
- a diet free of meat and dairy, and high in whole plant foods high in anti-oxidants, and with no processed junkfood
- love, sex and intimacy
lol gl on finding love in 2021
- being skinny/not being overweight
- psychedelic experiences with magic mushrooms/ayahusca in particular
- near-death experiences

These are just the things I remember that deal with anhedonia. Apparently a lot of people who were on the verge of almost dying from a heart attack and had some near death experience and met Jesus and friends in heaven, come back with a passion for life and a loss of fear of death.

video games aren't fun, anime isn't fun, music isn't fun. Life is so fucking boring now. idk what to do anymore. Even if I were to go outside and travel I don't think that'd be fun for me either. I don't understand how normies live their lives having fun and being happy everyday.
mood