Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing like jerking off after a big meal

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Most of the time I'm hungry and horny, and unable to wait after I've eaten. This results in a subpar ejaculation. Being full=fullness of the dick.

True I remember one day eating 6 slices of pizza then maturbating 8 times right after

I do it the other way around. I fap a bunch then restore my energy w/ food.

I fap and then I eat

Last big meal for me was Christmas.

Dieting sucks.

I dont remember last time i fapped to be honest, also what do you eat?

Last edited:
I dont remembee last time i fapped to be honest, also what do you eat?
I pretty much know that fapping isn't good for me but the emotional pain and the sexual frustration is too great. I just wish that I could live without these desires

I pretty much know that fapping isn't good for me but the emotional pain and the sexual frustration is too great. I just wish that I could live without these desires

I know Facade but i believe that you can do better. I think the greatest thing a human can do in life is embracing pain and see it as a fuel to reach your highest potential, that is why i follow Amor Fati aswell.

I know Facade but i believe that you can do better. I think the greatest thing a human can do in life is embracing pain and see it as a fuel to reach your highest potential, that is why i follow Amor Fati aswell.
Sexual frustration is just something that I have to deal with but I can't embrace this feeling at all. Sexual thoughts cloud my judgement and I don't like that. Killing my libido helps me to focus on other things such as learning Japanese

Sexual frustration is just something that I have to deal with but I can't embrace this feeling at all. Sexual thoughts cloud my judgement and I don't like that. Killing my libido helps me to focus on other things such as learning Japanese

After learning Japanese what media do you want to consume? Maybe Japanese thinkers like Arai Hakuseki, Daisaku Ikeda? Also what do you think about philosophical clash between Satsujinken and Katsujinken?

After learning Japanese what media do you want to consume? Maybe Japanese thinkers like Arai Hakuseki, Daisaku Ikeda? Also what do you think about philosophical clash between Satsujinken and Katsujinken?
I haven't read much about Japanese philosophy. I will travel to Japan because that is more an active experience and it gives me a direct impression of the country. I will mostly consume modern media but I might look into some historical events as well.

I haven't read much about Japanese philosophy. I will travel to Japan because that is more an active experience and it gives me a direct impression of the country. I will mostly consume modern media but I might look into some historical events as well.

I see, that would be great. I actually want to study in Japan, i am not sure if i can get scholarship though.

I see, that would be great. I actually want to study in Japan, i am not sure if i can get scholarship though.
Which languages can you already speak ?

Turkish; German, English and B1 level French. You?
I can only speak English and German but I am not really interested in non Asian languages. I am forced to learn Spanish in school but the education system is just awful and I was never able to learn it properly due to my chronic illness. I thought about learning Scandinavian/Nordic languages a few years ago but people from these countries are too proficient in English and they will just speak English to me when I try to speak their languages. Arabic has too many dialects that are not mutually intelligible and I would never live in these countries because of personal political differences.

My language "endgame":

German
English
Japanese
Korean
Mandarin (Maybe???)

I can only speak English and German but I am not really interested in non Asian languages. I am forced to learn Spanish in school but the education system is just awful and I was never able to learn it properly due to my chronic illness. I thought about learning Scandinavian/Nordic languages a few years ago but people from these countries are too proficient in English and they will just speak English to me when I try to speak their languages. Arabic has too many dialects that are not mutually intelligible and I would never live in these countries because of personal political differences.

My language "endgame":

German
English
Japanese
Korean
Mandarin (Maybe???)

you should pick up arabic as it will be the dominant language in the world soon

you should pick up arabic as it will be the dominant language in the world soon
Not really. All refugees will sooner or later speak the country's official language as their native language and arabic will fade away.(Nobody can retain fluency without exposure) The dominant language will be English because English proficiency levels are rising and it is the language of science and the internet.

Last edited:
Not really. All refugees will sooner or later speak the country's official language as their native language and arabic will fade away.(Nobody can retain fluency without exposure) The dominant language will be English because English proficiency levels are rising and it is the language of science and the internet.
islam iwll be biggest relgiion in world by 2050 and by 2100 70% ppl will b muslim

most muslims know arabic

lol@ you thinking refugees will integrate

islam iwll be biggest relgiion in world by 2050 and by 2100 70% ppl will b muslim

most muslims know arabic

lol@ you thinking refugees will integrate
They cannot maintain fluency without daily exposure and education in arabic.
- They will just practice Islam in other languages

Integration :

Either Europe collapses completely or they will be forced by the government to be integrated. Lets see what happens

I will not give a shit because I hate the country anyway

Last edited:

The first was barely a thinker at all. The second is a religious leader from a buddhist sect i really despise. And that philosophical clash belongs to martial arts theorists mostly.
I actually like japanese philosophy (im a philosopher trying to get a job as a teacher). Do you know the Kyoto School? I like them all, specially Tanabe. He has a book called "Philosophy as metanoetics" that is really underrated. I dont agree with them at all lol. But japanese philosophy is completely unique, worth reading after knowing a bit about western philosophy.

i prefer to eat after to restore my energy and semen

The first was barely a thinker at all. The second is a religious leader from a buddhist sect i really despise. And that philosophical clash belongs to martial arts theorists mostly.
I actually like japanese philosophy (im a philosopher trying to get a job as a teacher). Do you know the Kyoto School? I like them all, specially Tanabe. He has a book called "Philosophy as metanoetics" that is really underrated. I dont agree with them at all lol. But japanese philosophy is completely unique, worth reading after knowing a bit about western philosophy.

Wasnt he a Confucianist bureaucrat writer? Why do you despise him?

"And that philosophical clash belongs to martial arts theorists mostly."
I know, one is the life giving while other is life taking. I really like martial arts, that is why i like to talk about it.

"I actually like japanese philosophy (im a philosopher trying to get a job as a teacher)"
Really? Would you teach me and give me your knowledge?

"Do you know the Kyoto School? I like them all, specially Tanabe. "
Not really, can you tell me more about it? Why do you like them?

"But japanese philosophy is completely unique, worth reading after knowing a bit about western philosophy."
Yes indeed, it seems really interesting!

It's funny that threads like these get more replies than ones I make that are more sincere/looking for advice. I can easily post bait threads and bullshit like this for more replies, but why bother.

Wasnt he a Confucianist bureaucrat writer? Why do you despise him?

"And that philosophical clash belongs to martial arts theorists mostly."
I know, one is the life giving while other is life taking. I really like martial arts, that is why i like to talk about it.

"I actually like japanese philosophy (im a philosopher trying to get a job as a teacher)"
Really? Would you teach me and give me your knowledge?

"Do you know the Kyoto School? I like them all, specially Tanabe. "
Not really, can you tell me more about it? Why do you like them?

"But japanese philosophy is completely unique, worth reading after knowing a bit about western philosophy."
Yes indeed, it seems really interesting!

Why do you even know Hakuseki? Did he wrote some poems that you like? Did he wrote any philosophical book im not aware of? All i know is what i can read about him in wikipedia, he seems just an specially important japanese scholar. He is probably studied by philologists, not philosophers. But idk.
The Soka Gakkai buddhist school is harmless (unlike others like New Kadampa) but i dont like how they simplify buddhist teachings to the point that its main practice is repeating one mantra all the time, and dont recomend their students to study anything buddhist related. Discouraging learning pali and sanskrit, or classical japanese in order to really know what the fuck are they supposingly doing. Its braindead. So many people interested in buddhism ended there, wasting their energies, that it makes me mad. Ikeda did this btw. Hes even worse than Nichiren, if you ask me. I was very interested in buddhism years ago, and even considered myself a buddhist during some years (tibetan lineage)... and i know everything about some sects that are working here in the west.
I had to study a lot in order to get the degree i have. 5 years wasted, thinking that i would get a woman at any moment while studyceling as a moron. I dont know if it worths tbh. At least i like what i studied. Wester philosophy is the smartest thing you can study in the universe probably, because its the most inteligent tradition that still endures amongst us. The smartest thing ever created by humans. Ive been studying for 10 years now, and most of the time i feel like i just began.
The Kyoto School is very very special. It happened during the WWII, when lots of the best japanese students went to Germany in order to learn everything... Nishida, Tanabe and the rest were the first asian and buddhist thinkers that used wester philosphy in order to express their idead, or, in other words, they are still the main asian contribution to the wester philosophy. There is no japanese philosophy before them, and there is barely any after them. Its true that there is a lot of buddhist "theology" or theory about the doctrine of the dharma (Dogen, NIchiren, Shinran...) but not philosphy as a method of knowledge about this world that is independant from religion. Also, almost NO other asiatic country has tried to understand western philosophy and get involved in it. Asian cultures are dumb and superstitious even today.

Sorry for the long answers, im depressed and bored.

Why do you even know Hakuseki? Did he wrote some poems that you like? Did he wrote any philosophical book im not aware of? All i know is what i can read about him in wikipedia, he seems just an specially important japanese scholar. He is probably studied by philologists, not philosophers. But idk.
The Soka Gakkai buddhist school is harmless (unlike others like New Kadampa) but i dont like how they simplify buddhist teachings to the point that its main practice is repeating one mantra all the time, and dont recomend their students to study anything buddhist related. Discouraging learning pali and sanskrit, or classical japanese in order to really know what the fuck are they supposingly doing. Its braindead. So many people interested in buddhism ended there, wasting their energies, that it makes me mad. Ikeda did this btw. Hes even worse than Nichiren, if you ask me. I was very interested in buddhism years ago, and even considered myself a buddhist during some years (tibetan lineage)... and i know everything about some sects that are working here in the west.
I had to study a lot in order to get the degree i have. 5 years wasted, thinking that i would get a woman at any moment while studyceling as a moron. I dont know if it worths tbh. At least i like what i studied. Wester philosophy is the smartest thing you can study in the universe probably, because its the most inteligent tradition that still endures amongst us. The smartest thing ever created by humans. Ive been studying for 10 years now, and most of the time i feel like i just began.
The Kyoto School is very very special. It happened during the WWII, when lots of the best japanese students went to Germany in order to learn everything... Nishida, Tanabe and the rest were the first asian and buddhist thinkers that used wester philosphy in order to express their idead, or, in other words, they are still the main asian contribution to the wester philosophy. There is no japanese philosophy before them, and there is barely any after them. Its true that there is a lot of buddhist "theology" or theory about the doctrine of the dharma (Dogen, NIchiren, Shinran...) but not philosphy as a method of knowledge about this world that is independant from religion. Also, almost NO other asiatic country has tried to understand western philosophy and get involved in it. Asian cultures are dumb and superstitious even today.

Sorry for the long answers, im depressed and bored.

Why are you sorry for the long answers? I really love to read them, especially when they are informative! You can always write more if you want.

About Hakuseki, i was stumbled upon to his book called "The Tokushi Yoron". Which is a history analysis of Edo period if i remember correctly.

"Discouraging learning pali and sanskrit,"

That sounds idiotic...

"I was very interested in buddhism years ago"

What do you think about Zen buddhism?

"years wasted, thinking that i would get a woman at any moment while studyceling as a moron. I dont know if it worths tbh."

Dont think about it that way, pursuing and loving the knowledge is the most important thing. For me at least...

"Wester philosophy is the smartest thing you can study in the universe probably, because its the most inteligent tradition that still endures amongst us."

I can agree with that, i want to learn Latin and Greek/Ancient Greek in order to read both literatures. Not just philosophy but all texts.

"Also, almost NO other asiatic country has tried to understand western philosophy and get involved in it. Asian cultures are dumb and supertstitious even today."

Is that because of culturel narcissism and refusal to be open minded? What did Japanese people think when Nishida, Tanabe and the rest embraced Western philosophy and methods in order to express their ideas?

Why are you sorry for the long answers? I really love to read them, especially when they are informative! You can always write more if you want.

About Hakuseki, i was stumbled upon to his book called "The Tokushi Yoron". Which is a history analysis of Edo period if i remember correctly.

"Discouraging learning pali and sanskrit,"

That sounds idiotic...

"I was very interested in buddhism years ago"

What do you think about Zen buddhism?

"years wasted, thinking that i would get a woman at any moment while studyceling as a moron. I dont know if it worths tbh."

Dont think about it that way, pursuing and loving the knowledge is the most important thing. For me at least...

"Wester philosophy is the smartest thing you can study in the universe probably, because its the most inteligent tradition that still endures amongst us."

I can agree with that, i want to learn Latin and Greek/Ancient Greek in order to read both literatures. Not just philosophy but all texts.

"Also, almost NO other asiatic country has tried to understand western philosophy and get involved in it. Asian cultures are dumb and supertstitious even today."

Is that because of culturel narcissism and refusal to be open minded? What did Japanese people think when Nishida, Tanabe and the rest embraced Western philosophy and methods in order to express their ideas?

"Dont think about it that way, pursuing and loving the knowledge is the most important thing."
How old are you? You seem thirsty of knowledge. Cant you go to college? Or are you actually an student?

If you like japanese medieval history, i guess Hakuseki can be interesting.

Zen buddhism is interesting at least. Tbh, one of the better laic meditation system was created by a guy that was a zen buddhist monk for some years: Shinzen Young. Anyway, indian, japanese and tibetan buddhism have nothing to do with each other, even if all of them are supposed to be Mahayana/Vajrayana lineages, and i mostly know tibetan and indian ones. Also,if youre interested in the pali canon, theravada buddhism or any of the countries that actually support theravada, theres a youtuber i like a lot called ABasLeCiel that can be interesting.

And yes, i recommend you to learn ancient greek and latin if you really want to know the past of your culture first hand. I only know a bit of them, and im forgetting them little by little.

I dont know why asians are like that. I think it has been the lack of individualism, every one considered himself just a part of a whole, society, so critical thinking beyonf the cultural and religious local traditions was litteraly never encouraged. And the Kyoto School, as far as i know, was practically ignored in Japan while it was still active, and, by now, Japan is in a great economic crisis and most of the "useless" degrees like most of philosophy ones have dissappeared.

"Dont think about it that way, pursuing and loving the knowledge is the most important thing."
How old are you? You seem thirsty of knowledge. Cant you go to college? Or are you actually an student?

If you like japanese medieval history, i guess Hakuseki can be interesting.

Zen buddhism is interesting at least. Tbh, one of the better laic meditation system was created by a guy that was a zen buddhist monk for some years: Shinzen Young. Anyway, indian, japanese and tibetan buddhism have nothing to do with each other, even if all of them are supposed to be Mahayana/Vajrayana lineages, and i mostly know tibetan and indian ones. Also,if youre interested in the pali canon, theravada buddhism or any of the countries that actually support theravada, theres a youtuber i like a lot called ABasLeCiel that can be interesting.

And yes, i recommend you to learn ancient greek and latin if you really want to know the past of your culture first hand. I only know a bit of them, and im forgetting them little by little.

I dont know why asians are like that. I think it has been the lack of individualism, every one considered himself just a part of a whole, society, so critical thinking beyonf the cultural and religious local traditions was litteraly never encouraged. And the Kyoto School, as far as i know, was practically ignored in Japan while it was still active, and, by now, Japan is in a great economic crisis and most of the "useless" degrees like most of philosophy ones have dissappeared.

"How old are you? You seem thirsty of knowledge. Cant you go to college? Or are you actually an student?"

I am 19 years old, i am preparing for the university exam that includes whole curricula. I have hyperthymesia. I rarely forget things i learned and have great autobiographical memory. It sometimes gets really painful but i use it to my benefit with learning knowledge which i adore.

"Theres a youtuber i like a lot called ABasLeCiel that can be interesting."

I will look it up!

"And yes, i recommend you to learn ancient greek and latin if you really want to know the past of your culture first hand."

It will be a euphoric experience indeed, even though it is not really my culture given that i am not living in the west.

"I dont know why asians are like that. I think it has been the lack of individualism, every one considered himself just a part of a whole, society, so critical thinking beyonf the cultural and religious local traditions was litteraly never encouraged."

I see, i guess you could say that it is a dogmatic collective conciousness where people sacrifice their own being just to be a cog of the system.

"Now, Japan is in a great economic crisis and most of the "useless" degrees like most of philosophy ones have dissappeared."

Are you referring to lost decade? Didnt Japan's GDP recovered and grew by now? Also it feel depressing when something crucial like philosophy is seen "useless" by the society.

I dont like to be dependent on pleasure, also it is a waste of time.
Everyone is dependant on pleasure in one way or another. You would do nothing without the reward circuit of your brain.

I presume you mean unnecessary pleasure but even this is relative because most men feel a strong physiological need for sex.

[
Everyone is dependant on pleasure in one way or another. You would do nothing without the reward circuit of your brain.

I presume you mean unnecessary pleasure but even this is relative because most men feel a strong physiological need for sex.

If you are going to base our discussion on relativity it becomes pointless in the first place. Also you said "most" men, which i spoke for myself in that post.

[

If you are going to base our discussion on relativity it becomes pointless in the first place. Also you said "most" men, which i spoke for myself in that post.
But I guess you experience some form of pleasure. You obviously love learning and I am sure you feel pleasure while learning new things.

But I guess you experience some form of pleasure. You obviously love learning and I am sure you feel pleasure while learning new things.

I am not denying neuroscientific fact behind it, you know not all pleasureful acts gives the same benefits. Not all pleasure are equal. Consuming disgusting sugar gives you pleasure for example , yet it hurts your body.

I guess i should have worded it better.

I am not denying neuroscientific fact behind it, you know not all pleasureful acts gives the same benefits. Not all pleasure are equal. Consuming disgusting sugar gives you pleasure for example , yet it hurts your body.

I guess i should have worded it better.
Definitely.

Most of the time I'm hungry and horny, and unable to wait after I've eaten. This results in a subpar ejaculation. Being full=fullness of the dick.
Yup, i can go for round 2 or round 3