Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Imagine if a man did it

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★★★
https://www.newyorker.com/books/under-review/sophie-calle-and-the-art-of-leaving-a-trace

For the ones too lazy to read this bullshit (I was too lazy too and don't recommend reading):
It's about a series of photos a foid took while working as a cleaner at hotel of private belongings of guests. Includes underwear, shoes, trash can of a guy after jerking off and more.
Screenshot 2024 05 07 21 42 23 915 edit comoperabrowser
Screenshot 2024 05 07 21 42 47 981 edit comoperabrowser
Screenshot 2024 05 07 21 43 23 415 edit comoperabrowser

Now imagine if a man did it (or even worse, he did it without b&w filter). Instead of getting big money and fame he'd be called a pervert and put in jail and probably kill himself because of ostracization after

Yeah, women can get away with anything while men are put under scrutinity for everything.

Society by default takes the woman's side no matter what.

When women take creepshots, it's called art.

When men take creepshots, it's straight to jail

Ezgif 4 90dd36d1cc
Ezgif 4 90dd36d1cc

Good old opera browser...

Spying almost as much as chrome

Good old opera browser...

Spying almost as much as chrome
I don't care about spying

I just use it for more important stuff (.is, hentai) because all the links on phone are automatically opening in chrome, so it's full of trash

I don't care about spying

I just use it for more important stuff (.is, hentai) because all the links on phone are automatically opening in chrome, so it's full of trash
Get a degoogled phone bro. The battery lasts longer because it's not snitching you out every five seconds.

And Chromebooks are subsidized with your personal information. They sell it to however wants it. Demographics and shit.

Get a degoogled phone bro. The battery lasts longer because it's not snitching you out every five seconds.
I don't have money for that and it's not worth it because they already know everything

But thanks for advice brocel

I don't have money for that and it's not worth it because they already know everything

But thanks for advice brocel
You're data is only useful if its constant.

It's all about trend forecasting

Do as I did and save up for one... When the google auto update during low data bandwidth killed my gphone, I had a spare clean one to replace it.

GENDER WAR!!!

You're data is only useful if its constant.

It's all about trend forecasting

Do as I did and save up for one... When the google auto update during low data bandwidth killed my gphone, I had a spare clean one to replace it.
Makes sense