Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over nothing kills you faster than balding

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
some features can be coped away by saying oh maybe someone has that preference or maybe they don't care/notice so much like a bit of acne or a weird nose or small frame or weird proportions or average height or ogre face but as soon as you really start balding it's over. it's so undeniably subhuman and a true marker of oldceldom that there is zero coping left. you are basically an untouchable grandpa to everybody except maybe 35 year old fat, ugly, severely postwall roasties (if you betabux hard enough) :whatfeels:

it basically looks like this I just leave it longer and I'm only 28 :lul:
Male-baldness.jpg

time to pay $1k to have a wig glued to my scalp :whatfeels:

My front is getting worser

Balding is a death sentence. I'd rather die than be bald.

only robust viking looking guys can somewhat pull it off but even they would be better off with hair. just shave it off is cope for 99.8% of men :feelsmage:
@Gymcelled
97712666_2636169646705743_8124473829192892416_n.jpg

only robust viking looking guys can somewhat pull it off but even they would be better off with hair. just shave it off is cope for 99.8% of men :feelsmage:
@Gymcelled
black men can look good bald

im bald at 25, it sucks but atleast i can grow a decent beard.

@Gymcelled
Chad is chad bald or hair

If you were ugly with hair it's over if you bald

im bald at 25, it sucks but atleast i can grow a decent beard.
mogs me. yeah a beard is minimum requirement for baldcelmax. some holes are into that I reckon but definitely all of them roasties

but a lot of chads descend hard after losing their hair. like chico or gandy or that other guy that was posted a while ago who became a normie at best after losing his mogger hair :whatfeels:

T
some features can be coped away by saying oh maybe someone has that preference or maybe they don't care/notice so much like a bit of acne or a weird nose or small frame or weird proportions or average height or ogre face but as soon as you really start balding it's over. it's so undeniably subhuman and a true marker of oldceldom that there is zero coping left. you are basically an untouchable grandpa to everybody except maybe 35 year old fat, ugly, severely postwall roasties (if you betabux hard enough) :whatfeels:

Male-baldness.jpg
title fucked me up

@Gymcelled
Yeah the men who pull it off still lose a bit of attractiveness. Balding is never something positive.

Male-baldness.jpg

And from that point forward it never began.