Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nothing I hate more than a bitch too hot for her own good

J

jinzerty

Greycel
there’s this dumb bitch I work with and she is a straight 10. She flirts with every dude here and never goes out with a single one of them. Chads I work with drool over her all day. She knows that if she smiles right at any dude, even a faggot probably, he would fuck her. She even flirts with me which makes me want to smash the bitch straight in the nose.

The thing I hate most about her is that no one else seems to mind. Hot girls can get away with fucking murder.

She is sending signals for you to rape her. Dewit and report back how it went.

She sounds like a city bicycle. She might be easier to get than some Becky.
I’d hate her less if she was a good old fashioned slut but nah, she just likes to dangle it. Chads I work with trip over themselves to help her with the tiniest thing (lifting a box of napkins!)

nows ur chance to unleash ur power. the next time she tries to flirt with u show COMPLETE indifference. ur maxxed out asexual energy will bewilder her and make her consider roping.

One Punch Man GIF
i’m sure she’ll find comfort on the dick of a Chad. Doubt there’s anything I can do to give her what she deserves other than take what I want and ignore her screaming. Shame she knows me and it would fuck with my life.