Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing happened but I feel really bad right now

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I was just looking at girls on the internet but I just couldn't stop thinking about all the girls who didn't want me. I think I'm gonna be alone forever. The world sees me as undeserving of love and spoiled by the other good thing I have but none of that is worth it if I have to live a miserable loveless life. I can't stop thinking about this foid who rejected me a while ago, I no longer want to date her but it just hurts thinking of what she thinks of me and what others do. It's all the same.

I just cried out loud for a little bit. I don't kniw how to explain what I'm thinking.

I know how ya feel mang- I constantly daydream about various foids, not that I have an oneitis since I gave up having those desires, but I constantly think about all these random foids I would love to cuddle with, date with, have sex with, sleep with....fuck this hurts to talk about :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:.

you continued being incel, that’s what happened.