Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Note that chad got from his highschool jb girlfriend. Teen love is all that matters

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200605 025137 Opera

If you have missed out on teen love, you are just an emotionless corpse going through the tides of life with nothing to look back on
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

"My ex"

I always feel like i've been living on another planet or dimension all my life when i hear people mentioning their ex. That concept seems so absurd and far fetched to me. I don't feel like i belong in this world

anyone parent who doesn't try to get his son a girlfriend when he's young is a failure and deserves the worst

anyone parent who doesn't try to get his son a girlfriend when he's young is a failure and deserves the worst
Any parent who doesn't try to get his son plastic surgery to make him attractive is a retard.
Idk how these parents can invest money in aspects like the sons schooling and other shit, but not in his looks, which is the most important aspect

If you have missed out on teen love, you are just an emotionless corpse going through the tides of life with nothing to look back on
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Brutal, but true :feelsbadman:

Any parent who doesn't try to get his son plastic surgery to make him attractive is a retard.
Idk how these parents can invest money in aspects like the sons schooling and other shit, but not in his looks, which is the most important aspect

It never began:cryfeels:

I won't even read the note, the girly handwriting is enough to absolutely destroy me and make me depressed for a week

"My ex"

I always feel like i've been living on another planet or dimension all my life when i hear people mentioning their ex. That concept seems so absurd and far fetched to me. I don't feel like i belong in this world
yeah, it appears kind of esoteric to us

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

I think you forgot your time in school

another femshart larping with "I love you"s at 15 men before starting an onlyfans at age 22

yeah, it appears kind of esoteric to us
Yeah and every time it's like a wake up call for me. Because I forget about things like "exes". Then I hear someone talking about their ex and it hits me

That is painful. While I was eating lunch in the bathroom and gaming all day chad was out slaying and getting heartfelt messages from an ex
I missed out
We can never get these missed experiences back. Even if we catch lightning in a bottle much later in life and find some post-wall unicorn foid who doesn't vomit when she looks at us, we are too far gone from the emotional and mental impact of being ignored during our formative years.

I won't even read the note, the girly handwriting is enough to absolutely destroy me and make me depressed for a week
Even worse if you read it, you dodged a bullet. I feel like emptying 100 machinegun clips into my head. Not only will I never have this, I am doomed to live the EXACT OPPOSITE of this

I wish I wasn’t so lonely when I was in high school. Everyone always talks about good memories in high school, I never had any

Its so funny to think back on how clueless my old man was.

He blamed videogames entirely for my lack of interest in continuing to go to school and do homework.

What’s the fucking point if no girl wants you?

Its an utter and complete waste of time completing bullshit Jew propaganda ie homework so you can get some soul destroying cubicle or factory job if there’s no woman and child in your life to make all that suffering worthwhile.

Nothing to come home to that motivates you to keep going for another day.

There’s no reason at all to slave away to buy some expensive house in an idyllic neighborhood nor the accompanying white picket fence as all that bullshit is for women and without one in your life who is both worth a damn and who loves you you’re a fucking idiot that’s wasting his time to go to all the effort to achieve all this and hope she comes after you’ve finally built all that.

Even if a female does come into your life after you do all that it’s highly likely she will simply be a post wall thousand cock stare having gold digger used up roastie piece of shit who will only stay with you long enough in a marriage or specific length of years required (for your relationship to be considered the utter insanity known as a common law marriage) where she’s most likely to be awarded half of your shit by your own particular nation’s version of ZOG.

“Still you should learn a trade son!”

No. You should man up and take responsibility for your mistake ie me and take care of me for the rest of your life or ZOG should via NEETbux and that goes for all my incel and wizard brothers out there in the act same situation.

If only our idiot/irresponsible/selfish parents kept their pants zipped up or at least wore a rubber and or took the birth control pill none of us would be here and suffering from being made utter outcasts in all ways against our will now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back