Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not wanting to date a landwhale and not being homosexual doesn't mean you're a volcel

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
being only able to attract ugly foids doesn't make you any different from regular incels. "you live in a trashcan. you see! you're not actually homeless because that trashcan is a home!". refusing to be homosexual doesn't make you a volcel either. "if you hate living in America then go live in Africa!" I'm not attracted to men. simple as is. stop trying to gaslight me into being gay ITcucks

Truecels aren't even wanted by landwhales anyway

screenshot_20221123-200448_instagram-jpg.3924810

being only able to attract ugly foids doesn't make you any different from regular incels. "you live in a trashcan. you see! you're not actually homeless because that trashcan is a home!". refusing to be homosexual doesn't make you a volcel either. "if you hate living in America then go live in Africa!" I'm not attracted to men. simple as is. stop trying to gaslight me into being gay ITcucks
I agree with landwhales but with ugly women no. If you can attract ugly women you are probably in the very least normie or high tier normie so most definitely fakecel.