Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not trying to start a racewar or anything, but the whole, Asian bowing culture is ridiculous.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title. Ricecels show way too much respect. Bowing makes you look like a cuck. I have always found this a little strange. What do you think?

@Cayden Zhang MASTAR CAYDENU PLEASE GIVE OPININOU *bows*

I agree. Giving too much respect besides basic respect seems like a cuck and normalfag thing to do

Thought the title was “Asian bowling culture” for a sec :feelshaha:

I agree. Giving too much respect besides basic respect seems like a cuck and normalfag thing to do
Only mentally ill white foids like japanese/Asian culture. They probably, have fantasies of Ricecels bowing down to them.

Only mentally ill white foids like japanese/Asian culture. They probably, have fantasies of Ricecels bowing down to them.
Probably. You should only do things like bowing or kneeling to God, not to Man

Yes bowing is ridiculous

If I had a foid I would want it to bow to me

It’s just a cultural thing, don’t overthink it.

Title. Ricecels show way too much respect. Bowing makes you look like a cuck. I have always found this a little strange. What do you think?
I agree. Fuck that. Luckily it doesn’t really happen much its mainly a nip thing. But there’s also a billion different ways you have to refer to people as superiors and such and all that so the respect culture is still there.

It’s just a cultural thing, don’t overthink it.
Yes, but it's weird. Even Curries(the Hindus) do the same thing. Though, it's not this extreme. But they have some retarded beliefs, like thinking teachers are Gods lol.

It's just like a handshake

I agree. Fuck that. Luckily it doesn’t really happen much its mainly a nip thing. But there’s also a billion different ways you have to refer to people as superiors and such and all that so the respect culture is still there.
Only Normies think respecting people beyond basic respect should be admired. It's fucking retarded, I'm not bowing down to people jfl

It's just like a handshake
They should start shaking hands. Asians, especially, when it's a man bowing to a foid look like cucks.

Only Normies think respecting people beyond basic respect should be admired. It's fucking retarded, I'm not bowing down to people jfl
same, i dont do cucked shit in public naturally never came to me

Look how safe and calm is Japan in conparison to anything else.

Look how safe and calm is Japan in conparison to anything else.
Moroccancel2-

same, i dont do cucked shit in public naturally never came to me
Nobody should. People will accuse me of hating Asians for no reason, but there's no reason a short scrwany ricecel should be bowing down to a white Becky, who wants to shop. She is not going to fuck them. They should pepper spray roasties,instead of bowing down to them.

Nobody should. People will accuse me of hating Asians for no reason, but there's no reason a short scrwany ricecel should be bowing down to a white Becky, who wants to shop. She is not going to fuck them. They should pepper spray roasties,instead of bowing down to them.
FAX.

asians are overhyped and defended for no good reason imo

JFL! Chinks should give me this amount of respect. @Cayden Zhang.

Faggots who treat handshake like it's a test and crush your hand for no reason need to be slapped.
no i dont even know you

Probably. You should only do things like bowing or kneeling to God, not to Man
all knees will bow down to our lord jesus christ to the glory of god the father for his will to uplift his beloved son, including the harlot nation israel of jeremiah 3 and revelation 17
(as much as i hate the demonic catholic church, mystery babylon is likely mecca or jerusalem not the vatican jfl, but the vatican is a habitation of devils too so)

it is appealing in general but their real life culture (outside of anime) is trash lets be honest here
Yes, correct. It's absolutely, overblown by Normies.

Only asian foids should bow.

And the only reason they should bow is to get to men's penis and suck it :lasereyes:

Yes, correct. It's absolutely, overblown by Normies.
the question would be, how do we kick out normies from at least half of the major denominations of christianity like orthodoxy, baptists
(our reputation is pretty based so far cuz we dont trust normies,gov etc. and some baptist pastor deadass said gays should be lined up and shot in the back:feelzez:)

Last edited:
I can bow like Bruce Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back