Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Not this time. Keyboard is safe in today's accident of spilling drinkable liquids

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Spilled maple sap on table, but this time it not damaged keyboard. And that often accident here. Few days ago we got rid of bunch of old house technique, sold them to retailers. It was few old outdated non plasma televisors and monitors, microwaves, and pile of my old keyboards. Some of them really worn-out, like cunt after cock carousel, with buttons stuck or not pushing to fullest, but majority ended their service by accidents when some drink spilled on them. In new years smother wanted to give me good expencive beautifull keyboard with lights as gift, but I said give it back to shop, it is waste of money, because soon possible will be spilled on, so if buy more expencive keyboard - it must be water proof
Sometimes cum gets on keyboard too, but it never led to buttons stopped working

bro, what... :feelspuke:
I ejaculate into air, most of times it lands on pants or carpet, but sometimes on keyboard

It's over for many keyboards.

i spill water sometimes