Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not the halo effect, but Chads by virtue of them not being restricted in the way they behave are better people than normies as well as more authentic

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date
One other thing is since Chads are like Gods to us.. Chads actually hope you are successful with your ideas and plans. That is unless you got to the point of challenging them, however we are so far below them thats not an issue.

Meanwhile wage cuckie normies are one step above us, and get their egos that they are better than us. So any incel who gets ahead at all, normies are trying to put him back down and the normies are butthurt.

One other thing is since Chads are like Gods to us.. Chads actually hope you are successful with your ideas and plans. That is unless you got to the point of challenging them, however we are so far below them thats not an issue.

Meanwhile wage cuckie normies are one step above us, and get their egos that they are better than us. So any incel who gets ahead at all, normies are trying to put him back down and the normies are butthurt.

I am a normie lookswise (May be HTN) and have never had Chad look down on me. But I have had normies do so. They have no reason to bring the fake-confidence and stupid facade. None. Their looks carry them so they just are laid back and relaxed. I have spent time with them and they are so far more developed in their personalities and characters it's like another universe.