Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory not teaching you social rules outright.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
in school. was a way of weeding out the genetically inferior. if you didnt just naturally get it. like they had to spell it out for you then you are retarded.

i am retarded

in school. was a way of weeding out the genetically inferior. if you didnt just naturally get it. like they had to spell it out for you then you are retarded.
yeah no shit social skills are supposed to come built in with your brain

I stopped going to school at 15. Didn't fit in and got picked on all of the time. This was an early indicator that I wouldn't fit into adult society.

School is just a microcosm of society where chads and high iq people thrive while lumpen/subhumans suffer

School is just a microcosm of society where chads and high iq people thrive while lumpen/subhumans suffer
Not high iq but rather rich burgueois. There are many incels who are high iq but they're ugly therefore society treats them like shit*