Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not Sure If I Am Being Bullied At Work?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
One older guy who's balding and probably ltn looking jew, is always saying things like "good job man", "you go [my name]" , or "go for it [my name]" in an exaggerated patronizing tone whenever I am doing things properly or agree to do things. I assumed maybe he thought I was depressed and was trying to motivate me or thought I was stupid and childish, and being subtly condescending. Nevertheless I decided to take it positively and use it to motivate myself.

But today he said that in front of the FOB curry foid who avoids me and she burst out laughing like crazy. And she said something to him and I'm not sure what he said back but she kept laughing. Even after she helped another customer she looked at me and laughed for another minute or two before minding her own business. It was pretty devastating, and I wanted to curb-stomp her while also contemplating jumping down flights of stairs but I controlled my impulses and let them do the work themselves while sitting around for a while. Afterward things got back to normal but it made me realize that femoid whores love watching ugly people get bullied, especially ugly men.

They think you’re an intellectually disabled sperg. You need to shoot your workplace up ASAP or is this behaviour will continue. (((In video game)))

Last edited:
They think you’re an intellectually disabled sperg. You need to shoot your workplace up ASAP or is this behaviour will continue. (((In video game)))
Lol I don't care if they think I am retarded. But it's too bad I can't get a gun. I assume surgerymaxxing and improving my looks would stop this behavior immediately. I will use the money from this job to improve my looks.

Lol I don't care if they think I am retarded. But it's too bad I can't get a gun. I assume surgerymaxxing and improving my looks would stop this behavior immediately. I will use the money from this job to improve my looks.
Just remember that if looksmaxxing fails you have othER options.

You are getting bullied. By @BlkPillPres 's definition, the worst of bullying is not what someone will do to you, but what they won't do to you.

When they don't allow you to speak, when they don't accept you, especially snatching your opportunity to speak, it's not the hate that's frustrating, it's the fact that you aren't given a chance to respond or say anything back that sucks. He expects you to say nothing but thank you to his constant harassment and never asks you what you think of this, that is bullying.

You are getting bullied. By @BlkPillPres 's definition, the worst of bullying is not what someone will do to you, but what they won't do to you.

When they don't allow you to speak, when they don't accept you, especially snatching your opportunity to speak, it's not the hate that's frustrating, it's the fact that you aren't given a chance to respond or say anything back that sucks. He expects you to say nothing but thank you to his constant harassment and never asks you what you think of this, that is bullying.

I will just avoid talking to him and ignore him from now on . Let him say whatever it doesn't really matter as long as I can do the job well enough. Would be more funny if I started saying the same kind of thing to him or constantly talked to him to annoy him but I am not NT enough to do it and might get fired.

I will just avoid talking to him and ignore him from now on . Let him say whatever it doesn't really matter as long as I can do the job well enough. Would be more funny if I started saying the same kind of thing to him or constantly talked to him to annoy him but I am not NT enough to do it and might get fired.
I tend to look away as if I disapprove of the behavior and continue with my shit

I'm glad you found peace and can ignore it

Good post, [SIZE=400px]universallyabhorred[/SIZE]

Yep, been there being disrespected/ made fun of by co workers. I work from home now

You got it. They are bullying you and your own curry-country-foid is engaging in bullying you.

It’s kinda funny that she really thinks she’s better than you, since she would be in your place if she was born a Curry-male

> Shoot your workplace

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg