Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not sure for how long can i keep going

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
It's getting bad , the stress is rising and that feeling of hopelessness is ever present. The copes too are growing weaker , as expected. I always knew things would get worse , Just 2.5 years ago @Ryo_Hazuki said that things can get much worse and i'll look back on 2020 with fondness and that's exactly what's happening. 2020 was awful , yet i wish i could go back.

The cause of my stress is none other than my living conditions , sexual frustration as well as my insecurities as a (sub)human. On the living conditions part , I'm from a ''fallen'' middle class family in a 3rd world country. As the years pass me by , i notice that our financial situations haven't improved at all , on the contrary , they're worsening and this has caused quite a lot of discomforts in my daily life that are taking a toll on me , I could go about naming each one , but i don't feel like doing so , too much neglect. My mother's health has declined , she has thrombosis and her movement has been affected. At first , i thought it was just going to be a couple of months , but it's been 9 months and there's no sign of her getting better. She pretty much cannot function by herself and i've had to put some effort on my part to make things work , of course i also feel bad seeing my mother in such an state , I know it's affecting her mentally. Even so , I find myself asking her almost everyday why did she brought me to this world. I'm filled with anxiety everytime i think about how much this situation could potentially last , well , not just this situation , but everything as a whole. To live life as an ugly , poor ethnic trapped in third world is just demoralizing , what am i even supposed to do?

My appearance , my appearance that has denied me out of many pleasurable experiences. There's not much to say this here that hasn't been said , you guys understand this particular misery. I tried to turn to some ''positivity'' that there are others in worse situations or that there's still something i can make of myself. But everyday a little bit of me dies and anytime i engage in serious thought i reach the conclusion , the belief that it's over , it's pointless , everything turns to the rope. For me , it's hard to picture myself roping , but i'm well aware it's the only solution out of this hellhole , at least , it seems so. I'll never get what i want...and sometimes i feel like i don't even know what i want. To conclude , I shouldn't have existed.

Dude honestly just get money and buy happiness.

ust 2.5 years ago @
Ryo_Hazuki
@Ryo_Hazuki said that things can get much worse and i'll look back on 2020 with fondness and that's exactly what's happening. 2020 was awful , yet i wish i could go back.
Shit, I remember that quote, I saw it when I was still new in this forum, and look how things turned out, I miss 2020. It never gets better.

2020 sucked just as bad as now for me.

But 2018 was bad too.

Then again, so was 2016.

Now that I think about it, 2014 was no good time either...

I remember the end of the world back in 2012... Damned Mayans!

2000? Yeah that was a OK year.

2020 sucked just as bad as now for me.

But 2018 was bad too.

Then again, so was 2016.

Now that I think about it, 2014 was no good time either...

I remember the end of the world back in 2012... Damned Mayans!

2000? Yeah that was a OK year.
How was 2006

It does get worse, but we are much more resilient than we think, both mentally and physically i went trough things i would never tought i could, all that with zero willpower and crippling depression. The new hard becomes the new normal and so on and on.

Eventually you give up on all thoughts and ideas and only goal in life is to just survive, for no reason at all, you forget what you wanted in life, of what you have dreamed of. You just exist, because its God damn too hard to end it all.

Life is suffering, to survive through it you have to find a good reason to it, not everyone can be happy, just a bunch who were born in the right conditions, that's the design of life, call it luck or whatever but the truth is that we, with our human reasoning, cannot find the true meaning behind it, so we have to create a good reason to go on, most of the time this reason can be found if we look around and watch for what life is asking from us, I live because I don't want my parents to suffer the loss of a son, I live to help them, I live to make their journey a little better, I've noticed my brain is not designed as most people, I cannot find joy in the mundane and dumb things most people do, Parties, drinking, friendship and etc. since I cannot feel something in those things I find purpose to live by being a tool to make peoples life's happier(my parents) and that's enough for me.
If life's purpose was solely to be happy the creator or the supreme force wouldn't make beings whose, at first sight, are born to suffer,
we are greater than that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIaJb1QsoZs

Amazon product ASIN B009U9S6FIView: https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Search-Meaning-Viktor-Frankl-ebook/dp/B009U9S6FI

I'll just be realistic here, if you're over 25 without a job, knowledge and sexual experience then you're fucked, it's very likely you won't get out of this. its very clear that death is the only way out for me and I hope that in a very few years or months I will be dead

Brutal. Sometimes I take for granted that I live in a first world country in one of the most expensive if not the most expensive city in the world.

But life here is extremely lonely. I wish I had a lot of friends, family, a gf, and community. But I have none of those. Going through the days, months, and years alone is hell and its only the small things that keep me going.

It's getting bad , the stress is rising and that feeling of hopelessness is ever present. The copes too are growing weaker , as expected. I always knew things would get worse , Just 2.5 years ago @Ryo_Hazuki said that things can get much worse and i'll look back on 2020 with fondness and that's exactly what's happening. 2020 was awful , yet i wish i could go back.

The cause of my stress is none other than my living conditions , sexual frustration as well as my insecurities as a (sub)human. On the living conditions part , I'm from a ''fallen'' middle class family in a 3rd world country. As the years pass me by , i notice that our financial situations haven't improved at all , on the contrary , they're worsening and this has caused quite a lot of discomforts in my daily life that are taking a toll on me , I could go about naming each one , but i don't feel like doing so , too much neglect. My mother's health has declined , she has thrombosis and her movement has been affected. At first , i thought it was just going to be a couple of months , but it's been 9 months and there's no sign of her getting better. She pretty much cannot function by herself and i've had to put some effort on my part to make things work , of course i also feel bad seeing my mother in such an state , I know it's affecting her mentally. Even so , I find myself asking her almost everyday why did she brought me to this world. I'm filled with anxiety everytime i think about how much this situation could potentially last , well , not just this situation , but everything as a whole. To live life as an ugly , poor ethnic trapped in third world is just demoralizing , what am i even supposed to do?

My appearance , my appearance that has denied me out of many pleasurable experiences. There's not much to say this here that hasn't been said , you guys understand this particular misery. I tried to turn to some ''positivity'' that there are others in worse situations or that there's still something i can make of myself. But everyday a little bit of me dies and anytime i engage in serious thought i reach the conclusion , the belief that it's over , it's pointless , everything turns to the rope. For me , it's hard to picture myself roping , but i'm well aware it's the only solution out of this hellhole , at least , it seems so. I'll never get what i want...and sometimes i feel like i don't even know what i want. To conclude , I shouldn't have existed.
I feel your pain and frustration..I'm a short manlet who is still a virgin, and I keep seeing Chads always get gfs easily every single week..I'm so tired of it all