Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not side-stepping to accommodate foids

J

jaded mixedcel

Greycel
I love forcing toilets to either step around me to get passed me or to shrink themselves as much as they can to squeeze pass like a little rat :feelskek:

Never move. Stand your ground and take up as much of it as possible at all times. These bitches aren’t important. Men who side-step to accommodate walking space or give up their seat on public transport for foids are the biggest cucks.

I moved out of the way when I was leaving my building complex as two young women dressed like WHORES were coming in. I actually stepped into the road and avoided eye contact like a fucking BETA :feelsree: I'm so pathetic
These bitches dress up like whores and still don't wanna be touched wtf

I moved out of the way when I was leaving my building complex as two young women dressed like WHORES were coming in. I actually stepped into the road and avoided eye contact like a fucking BETA :feelsree: I'm so pathetic
Cucked!