Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Not sharing your wife is soy

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Contrary to the popular belief that a man should keep his wife under strict control, I like to believe that attaching so much worth to a foid that you have to protect her holes from other man is cucked and thinking of soy fags. A foid wife should just matter as long as she can give birth to your offspring, and wash your clothes and do the household chores and cook and serve you delicious meals . Protecting a foid like a precious piece of diamond is so cringe and soy :soy: So if someone asks for my wife I would share it :lul:

Also one who marries a virgin is a peasant slave fag cause he has to do the dirty work of breaking the seal :feelsohgod: i can't even fathom of myself doing that dirty work by me , I would rather want my soil tilled by someone cause i don't wanna do "the dirty work"..yall get wat m sayin?
That basically makes me the most ultra extremist male in this forum :feelzez:

Ha, awesome way of thinking - well, its your choice, and i personally think that you are trolling

Ha, awesome way of thinking - well, its your choice, and i personally think that you are trolling
Well i don't know man, i just find this traditional way of wife hubby divine pair shit too soy and cringey..if a foid is whore she is a whore..theres nothing you can do to stop

I love the way you think, its so progessive, I believe too that more men should accept open relationships :soy: :bluepill:

Its win win, she gets to fuck Tyrone and Chad and I can get two hot girls at the same time too:feelstastyman:

I love the way you think, its so progessive, I believe too that more men should accept open relationships :soy: :bluepill:

Its win win, she gets to fuck Tyrone and Chad and I can get two hot girls at the same time too:feelstastyman:
She can fuck a dobby looking mf for all i care..i just don't wanna protect some worthless foid for my life and give her my home, assets and jewellery...fck that pussy worshipping shit. Foids are commodity. period.

She can fuck a dobby looking mf for all i care..i just don't wanna protect some worthless foid for my life and give her my home, assets and jewellery...fck that pussy worshipping shit. Foids are commodity. period.

Agree, but if you end up with a foid that you have to "protect" from other men then she was always a whore

Download

killyourself you pathetic cuck

Agree, but if you end up with a foid that you have to "protect" from other men then she was always a whore
There are no non whores tbh. Take this ultra hiroshima pill , its only a matter of opportunity and place . Any foid will show her real nature once you let them, you think the whoring around you see today in modern society just manifested out of nowhere like magic???Nooo man, no, it was always inherent in their genes and subdued and controlled for centuries...once the society was free they came out wildly

Yes I wanna breed your wife u will enjoy seeing her pussy filled with my cum

Yes I wanna breed your wife u will enjoy seeing her pussy filled with my cu
Its me who wants to do the wife fucking of other man ... :society: thats the motive of the post :lul:

There are no non whores tbh. Take this ultra hiroshima pill , its only a matter of opportunity and place . Any foid will show her real nature once you let them, you think the whoring around you see today in modern society just manifested out of nowhere like magic???Nooo man, no, it was always inherent in their genes and subdued and controlled for centuries...once the society was free they came out wildly

Us men are like that too tbf, we want to pound something like mindless apes. We are not like that because we are subhumans and cant take part in that. Kinda pathetic if you understand how humans really are in general

But agree, Internet and modern age hasnt corrupted us, it only showed our true colors

Fuck humanity:feelsree:

I agree my gf is bbc only ( im ok with it i can't fuck her but anyways) :feelsaww: i like to watch and wipe it off after the act

Us men are like that too tbf, we want to pound something like mindless apes. We are not like that because we are subhumans and cant take part in that. Kinda pathetic if you understand how humans really are in general

But agree, Internet and modern age hasnt corrupted us, it only showed our true colors

Fuck humanity:feelsree:
Humanity is doomed if there was ever a such concept :feelsree: i jus want my shares of whores in this life ..

Humanity is doomed if there was ever a such concept :feelsree: i jus want my shares of whores in this life ..

Just go to the brothel with 30 then lol or whenever you feel like its trurly over.

Thats my plan atleast

Just go to the brothel with 30 then lol or whenever you feel like its trurly over.

Thats my plan atleast
I dont wanna go to brothel, prosti are dirty whores, they are touched by 50 different men in a day...dats why i am looking for some clean loving milf who takes bath thrice in a day around my area whom i can impress and she will pity fuck me

I dont wanna go to brothel, prosti are dirty whores, they are touched by 50 different men in a day...dats why i am looking for some clean loving milf who takes bath thrice in a day around my area whom i can impress and she will pity fuck me

based and mommypilled. Hot young chick < loving milf girlfriend

Idk depends where you live. Here in Germany prostitutes are tested and more clean than your average girl on tinder who gives you stds from just touching

based and mommypilled. Hot young chick < loving milf girlfriend

Idk depends where you live. Here in Germany prostitutes are tested and more clean than your average girl on tinder who gives you stds from just touching
oh you like mommypill too :feelsokman: yes loving milf is exponentially better than a dirty narcissistic young college whores with colorful hairs :feelsPop: alright than its differnt for Eurocels cause you have clean prostis. I would rather die virgin than visit a brothel in curryland man :feelsPop: I will become impure

You’re fucking with us
Nice b8

What a cuck asshole. Go fuck yourself... and let others fuck your "wife"

oh you like mommypill too :feelsokman: yes loving milf is exponentially better than a dirty narcissistic young college whores with colorful hairs :feelsPop: alright than its differnt for Eurocels cause you have clean prostis. I would rather die virgin than visit a brothel in curryland man :feelsPop: I will become impure
Fr caring mommies are the best:ahegao: Or maybe I just watched to much pillow talk asmr

RIP but hey atleast you are a currycel living in curryland. Im a currycel who lives in a western country where the average male is like 6'0. Plus white chicks dont like curries