Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not only is my looks/height holding me back, it’s everything

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I’m a bum. I’m a loser and I’m worthless. I think I’m cursed as everything I do, I do wrong. whenever someone tells me to do something, it ends up failing as I’m the reason why. If I help you, you’ll fail. If I don’t help you, you will succeed. I wasn’t meant to be born, my parents made a mistake. As a Christian I thought I had a purpose in life but now that I’ve thought about it, I dont. I was meant to suffer and I am a loser. I will kill myself for sure as I’m a loser. I will pass my 20’s and remain a loser, I’ll pass my 30’s and remain a loser, 40’s,50s etc…. So I guess it’s best for me to just end it before I reach the next milestone. I’m called funny but people never care about me, I’m a clown, with mad anxiety, bad depression, do I even have a soul? Don’t pity me, don’t laugh at me, don’t comfort me either. I deserved this I realized, I was born to suffer and then die. Always thought a heaven existed, will I be reincarnated and face this pathetic cycle or will I just abide in nothingness. I’m a certified failure, in a way I’m a talented failure.

Same, I'm a retard and with no real goals in life.

Just get some bitches bro!

im like you but like 4 years older, it doesn't get better. big ups homie

Samerz. The only difference is i'm unvoluntary failure, i didn't choose to be. I'm actually very productive when i can be.

Last edited:
the game is rigged from the start

I am the exact same bro, you just described me to the teeth. If u need to someone to talk to pm me

Can relate. I am ugly AND low IQ.

Me too, except that I have a job and can afford most good things. Other than that, there's nothing going on on in my life.