Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not only because of our looks...

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
...but also because most of us are autistic, low iq, low T(not me), and have nothing they are really good at. And that makes coping nearly impossible. Man I wish I could have been like bobby fischer a high iq guy who copes with chess and is good at it and mogs normies and is low inhib enough to talk about the jews (not that he is an incel).
Man its really over for many men. I dont post much in the last time because What do I get from it? Nothing. Absolutly nothing. Its fucking over.

been a man is really hard and a lotto having the right traits.

Yes I have to admit i'm kinda autistic

Meanwhile autistic foids are getting fucked daily

we’re not incel because we’re socially awkward, it’s because we’ve got bad genes, looking ugly. if you look ugly and always been ignored, alienated from the society, you can’t develop social skills, which follows with other bad traits. it’s all because how you look, a vicious cycle. a good looking man always get affection and respect from the society. low inhib incels are exception, they’ve developed social skills somehow, exceptions don’t break the rule though.

Nah, let's face it, it's all about the looks. I know many guys with low IQ and zero social skills but they have a very decent look, the type of "cute nerdy guys" girls like so much. If you're ugly, you could be the Nobel prize and still no woman would pay any attention.

Because of shyzo, but szhyzo can be increased because of looks. Looks are basis

I can't function socially. If I could, I would've been a betabuxx.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Autistic man - here
Autistic foid - makes video on YouTube about being autistic, gets thousands of likes and supporters

...but also because most of us are autistic, low iq, low T(not me), and have nothing they are really good at. And that makes coping nearly impossible. Man I wish I could have been like bobby fischer a high iq guy who copes with chess and is good at it and mogs normies and is low inhib enough to talk about the jews (not that he is an incel).
Man its really over for many men. I dont post much in the last time because What do I get from it? Nothing. Absolutly nothing. Its fucking over.
Cope you could spent 2years on incels and having a chad face and would still be fine.

You could do what ever you want if your face is ugly its over. Stop this subconcious bluepilling. Its your
L O O K S
O
O
K
S

Yes I wanted to be a volcel like Tesla. But I’m too lowIQ.

As a highIQ volcel I could have lived a happy and fulfilling life. Too bad I am not highIQ enough to be a great volcel so I’m trapped here where I am forced to admit that I am incel.

To be a true volcel you have to be both highIQ and good looking. Otherwise you’re just coping.

LowIQ people like me can only cope with loweffort stuff like anime and manga, or books. LowIQ people like me at best can become popular intellectuals focusing on lowIQ humanities.

Great highIQ people are scientists like the awesome Tesla.

AGAIN JFL at you thinking you are High T
You have idols in the first place that is the proof you are low T.

Think of every single bad trait a human being can have; this is who I am.

Nothing worse than being non NT as a sub 6 male