Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not oneitiscel anymore. I'm Next Adam Lanza in the making for GTA 6 School mod

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Got BLOCKED by her in all social media. Since she was a community manager from my gaming community, SHE MADE ALL MY MODERATORS against me.

Exiled from my own community because I tried to blackpill her. She made fun of me with her IRL friends by sending her my pictures, AND SHE PRETENDED FOR MONTHS she " liked "me and I thought I'd sdcend. I'm done.

Last edited:
I fucking Lost 200 MONTHLY loysl users. She made fun of me and made me delusional pretending she liked me.e. YOU IT WON'T TOUCH THIS, RIGHT?

ALL FUCKING WOMEN EVIL AGAINST AUTISTIC SUB5

Foids use males like a plumber uses tools.

I thought you were BrettyBoy for a sec, lol.

Wait what?! Please elaborate. You tried to blackpill your oneitis??? :feelskek:
Yup, I tried to explain the blackpill but she kept doing mental gymnastics. Then accused me of being such a pussy and not trying enough to get girlfriend :foidSoy:

You know the worst part? I MADE A ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY FOR GTA, LOTS OF USERS and now all MODERATORS are sufdenly against me or unfriended me. Got exiled being THE FUCKING OWNER. LOL, my life has been destroyed.

I thought you were BrettyBoy for a sec, lol.
The thing is all women are fucking Evil. You know, I was one of the main developers and owners and NOW I'M EXILED. All because of this toilet whore piece of shit.

I SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS BUILDING IT UP, and NOW THIS.

Last edited:
The thing is all women are fucking Evil. You know, I was one of the main developers and owners and NOW I'M EXILED. All because of this toilet whore piece of shit.

I SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS BUILDING IT UP, and NOW THIS.
Which is why you don't invite foids into your personal circle, lest you and your friends start orbiting her and some drama happens which results in your friends turning against you.

Yup, I tried to explain the blackpill but she kept doing mental gymnastics. Then accused me of being such a pussy and not trying enough to get girlfriend :foidSoy:

You know the worst part? I MADE A ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY FOR GTA, LOTS OF USERS and now all MODERATORS are sufdenly against me or unfriended me. Got exiled being THE FUCKING OWNER. LOL, my life has been destroyed.
Brutal :feelscry:

I don't know what you expected trying to blackpill a foid. You would have better luck trying teach a dog how to drive a car. You certainly live up to your title, Mr. ASPERGERS AMBASSADOR :feelsYall:

Man I do truly hate simps like that. Imagine hating someone because a foid told you to do so JFL.

Go Cho on her (in videogame)
Sincerely, I don't care about normies anymore. I should wageslave for my parents and monkmaxx + postmax on .is, because Y'ALL PART OF MY FAMILY, and I still (somewhat) love my parents. I may love all of you since it's difficult to express my emotions, although my socialization skills are almost non-existent I'm afraid; I do truly care about all of you.

It may be over for me, but the best thing is to go forward and get my copes together.

brutal theft by foid as usual

brutal theft by foid as usual
I needed that last rejection; just like a cold realization that it's finally over for good. The only thing I could try is to focus on my life since I'm in my early 20s, instead of attempting to fix my issues (which, unfortunately and for most of us, are out of our control).