Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Not one girl at the gym was wearing normal pants

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
At the gym today there was alot of women for some reason, and not one of them wore normal pants. they all wore those weird pushup leggings that go up your asscrack to make your ass look bigger. what stops women from just wearing shorts and trackpants like a regular human being lmao.

obviously the attention, it's a rhetoric question

Yep, then they complain "oh stop staring at me creep" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

How about you stop dressing like a degenerate whore then, foids truly are a pathetic gender

At the gym today there was alot of women for some reason, and not one of them wore normal pants. they all wore those weird pushup leggings that go up your asscrack to make your ass look bigger. what stops women from just wearing shorts and trackpants like a regular human being lmao.

That many single asses begging for Chad's attention and not getting it, a sign of the end times? :feelsjuice:

Yep, then they complain "oh stop staring at me creep" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

How about you stop dressing like a degenerate whore then, foids truly are a pathetic gender
The gender Jews. :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• palmbee-evil.gif
    palmbee-evil.gif
    441.2 KB · Views: 378

This is why I hate the gym more and more. I just want to work out and there are thirst traps walking around. Worst is, I can’t just NOT look. My eyes unconsciously gravitates and it takes a conscious effort not to look at people

Then they record themselves to try and catch creepy men looking in the background. :foidSoy:

I have never seen a girl at the gym wearing normal clothes. Never. As in not once.
yeah I don't remember a single time I saw a woman wear trackpants PERIOD

They're competing with other women

One foid from my class wears yogapants to school. She literally walks around like that in day to day life

Also it's fucking winter here. Just walk around in yogapants at 0 degrees theory
um 8 wenn ich ins gym gehe ist es bei uns so -5 grad hgahahahaha

it is same in my gym. FUCKING whores should wear normal clothes why do they feel such a massive desire to be dressed like whore.

I don't go to gym but I see many girls dressing like this for school

I don't go to gym but I see many girls dressing like this for school
I went to school in a german "hood". most of the girls had to wear headdresses