Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (Not my story) All my ex’s children are mine, and her husband is oblivious

A

ADHD

Aggressive
★★
My ex girlfriend and I dated in high school but went our separate ways after graduation but were on amicable terms. I met up with her after she graduated college (I did trades) and we slept together. Two years later, we did the same thing and the year after that.

This whole time I was unaware she wasn’t on birth control and more importantly that she was married.
Last week, I met her three children (7, 5, 4) and husband by chance and I immediately suspected they were mine. I’m stockier with typical Anglo features while my ex and her husband are darker and lanky. Her children look like younger versions of my siblings.

I asked her the next day fairly up front via text and she confirmed. She says she hates her husband and did since the week after their wedding; she explained she stayed since he could provide a better financial situation than I could, but wanted to have my children since I’m “free-spirited” and “easygoing” and wanted them to be like me and not her husband, who’s “not the man (she) fell in love with.”

She said she’ll tell her husband one day, but doesn’t want me to be involved whatsoever with the children.

This is by far the most surreal experience I’ve ever had. I’ve considered getting institutionalized; this is so bizarre to the point I’m concerned about my grip on reality.

Should I tell the husband? I don’t wish for him to think I was aware of this or to inflict this sort of turmoil upon him.

Should I respect her wishes? I wish I had never found out; but now I feel a paternal obligation to children I never knew existed.

I’m sure it is not your story :feelshehe:

The cuck pipeline is real for normies, indeed.

last time i had a friend he said a similar story though he was only texting the now-married woman and hadn't done anything with her yet

it's common because phones makes it easy

If real it is one of the most brooooooootal stories ever.

im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif
Top KEK gif tbhngl.