Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Not my boyfriend but he deserves appreciation”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Why is she posting that he needs appreciation (to strangers on Tik tok)? Is it because of his awesome personality of sticking his tongue out every 5 seconds ? Great chess skills? Is it Because he volunteers at soup kitchens and feeds the homeless?

Last edited:
She looks like a gypsy.

Of course because he's fucking hot. Imagine the bitch praising an incel at least for something. Not in this universe.

I keep watching these to remember myself how i fucking hate normies to death

Hey man I actually agree this dude deserves appreciation. I only needed to see a photo of him to instantly tell how great his personality is

why couldn't I be chad MeatyWetDrongo size restricted

Even foids try to be a wingman for chad to fuck more pussy.

This is unsettling

This level of mogging should be illegal

Of course because he's fucking hot. Imagine the bitch praising an incel at least for something. Not in this universe.
I don’t even think she would praise a normie. Why do that when she can show off her chad friends?

Only had to watch 3 seconds to understand. Hot guys getting respect while we rot.

Only had to watch 3 seconds to understand. Hot guys getting respect while we rot.
Not just us. She wouldn’t dare post “appreciation” for a normie either. It isn’t an achievement to show off that you are friends with a normie.

"not my boyfriend" lmao 10/10 they're fucking like rabbits

Yikes, you are toxic, he needs appreciation because he his clenching jawline and his moving tongue will bring olympic gold medal in swimming and also that will cure COVID-19.

You are so toxic that you have no idea how clenching jawline and sticking out tongue helped the human civilization to advance.

Yikes, you are toxic, he needs appreciation because he his clenching jawline and his moving tongue will bring olympic gold medal in swimming and also that will cure COVID-19.

You are so toxic that you have no idea how clenching jawline and sticking out tongue helped the human civilization to advance.
You forgot his permanently squinting face Saved humanity too

If IT is reading this, just know that I fucking hate foids.

You forgot his permanently squinting face Saved humanity too

Exactly, I read somewhere that also helped Apollo 11 to land on the moon.

God i hate that chad/ norman thing they do where they put their hand up in a sign and stick their tongue out its so fucking annoying and ununique

God i hate that chad/ norman thing they do where they put their hand up in a sign and stick their tongue out its so fucking annoying and ununique
I also hate the way he puts his hair down his forehead. Thinks he’s hotter than shit

why even torture yourself with this shit OP ?, tiktok is no man's land for our kind

I hope both of them accidentally walk into my territory one day.

I want to rip both their arms off

Dfb8c5d4d9293aca5352f780b97c0fd6

She's using him to find a Giga-Chad. He's a Chad but she doesn't want to date him because he isn't Giga-Chad

I also hate the way he puts his hair down his forehead. Thinks he’s hotter than shit
This too. Every chad/wigger/wannabe gangbanger does this shit. They own a pistol or a knife and think they’re badass

Is it because of his awesome personality of sticking his tongue out every 5 seconds ? Great chess skills? Is it Because he volunteers at soup kitchens and feeds the homeless?

what a useless cunt